PDA

View Full Version : korean women in skimpy clothing...

ryan roopnarine
10-27-2006, 11:31 PM
as the title would imply, here are pages and pages of scantily clad south koreans that some soccer enthusiasts have decided to make into a 20+ page thread. i don't have AS BIG of a thing for asian women as some do, but seeing as these folk made a 20 page affair out of it, i thought somebody might like it for its completeness.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361913

ryan roopnarine
10-27-2006, 11:33 PM
AWWWWWWWWW SHIITTE
sorry mods, meant to put in OT forum, as evidenced by my not putting OT in title. jeff, you have lots of time inbetween now and receiving your ford probe euro edition:D , can you be a sweetheart and move it for moi? thanks. (if not jeff, could somebody move it please).

Blitzkrieg Bob
10-28-2006, 01:17 AM
This place is crawling with chicks like this....

Blitzkrieg Bob
10-28-2006, 01:25 AM
do hook up with a Korean chick...

Beware, they are not the stereotypical submissive asian babe, these girls got balls and like to run the show.

plus a short fuse.

Just try some Kim chee and you'll soon understand it all

Dave M
10-28-2006, 08:30 AM
AWWWWWWWWW SHIITTE
sorry mods, meant to put in OT forum, as evidenced by my not putting OT in title. jeff, you have lots of time inbetween now and receiving your ford probe euro edition:D , can you be a sweetheart and move it for moi? thanks. (if not jeff, could somebody move it please).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't move it yet. If it was in OT, I wouldn't have checked it out. Not too many at work on the weekend, let it be ;)

Tanks

Dave

Tiger
10-28-2006, 08:43 AM
ROFLOL... yep. they all got balls.

Incantation
10-28-2006, 05:26 PM
chicks running the show? lol

especially if they weigh 100 lbs..

+1 on the hawaiians .. love them tanned legs with jean shorts and platform heels :thumbsup:

Blitzkrieg Bob
10-28-2006, 05:43 PM
chicks running the show? lol

especially if they weigh 100 lbs..

+1 on the hawaiians .. love them tanned legs with jean shorts and platform heels :thumbsup:

Little dogs, but lots of bark and attitude.

And if ya ever manhandle them watchout...ya gotta sleep sometime.

duby55
10-28-2006, 06:02 PM
Very nice pics

tdgard
10-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Yeah their cute now--but have you EVER seen a good looking older asian woman?

CharlesAFerg
10-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah their cute now--but have you EVER seen a good looking older asian woman?

I find a lack of good looking korean girls here in Portland/Beaverton... Down over in downtown Beaverton we have one of the largest areas of korean immigrants in the country. They all seem to be overweight.

So you're talking about little, big-minded girls? I've noticed Vietnamese are the best to fit that description... They are also massively materialistic. But whatever, so am I.