PDA

View Full Version : ot Only in America...

632 Regal
10-24-2006, 08:25 PM
look at all the other ones in this catagory. Sick.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4753592132759910853&hl=en

Dr. evil
10-24-2006, 08:34 PM
courts rip people off all the time. old news

632 Regal
10-24-2006, 08:56 PM
this is a little bigger in that county, I thought mine was bad until I saw this.
courts rip people off all the time. old news

CharlesAFerg
10-24-2006, 09:04 PM
Come on, just after an OT thread goes up in here and gets moved this is posted here? :-(

There is absolutely no proof confirming this, it is an activist doing these interviews. Where are the numbers, and what are the real resons these children were taken. I have a feeling a lot were actually abused. I just see blind accusations.

...Anyone else not able to understand the black lady? I got lost.

yaofeng
10-24-2006, 09:07 PM
This must be all our aging 5 series are problem free the moderator is finding something OT to post.

Wait a minute. He is not a moderator. He is a sheriff. What's a sheriff?

CharlesAFerg
10-24-2006, 09:08 PM
This must be all our aging 5 series are problem free the moderator is finding something OT to post.

hahahah! :D

632 Regal
10-24-2006, 09:35 PM
No I didnt understand her either, I belive this stuff to be real, if it was just him I wouldnt have listened further. If you went through what I did in a custody battle you would think about it.

No Im not an ageing moderator but some things have to be moved and others are OK. Well maybe I am ageing, im sure getting a buzz too.

Picture this: someone somewhere maybe even another planet comes to our board for help, sees a post saying...lets see...
"pray for me earthling" and inside that post is 40+ people praying for someone, lets say they arent religeous..or are but have a different god with a bigger dick than your god. Theres a problem.

same person sees this OT thread, hmm someone is concerned about children and it seems like the courts are involved and should be looked into, and there is victim after victim..lets see whats really OT and what isn't. (yes this is really OT onless it was you).

632 Regal
10-24-2006, 09:37 PM
hahahaha... theres a new sheriff in town, and I dont think your gonna like him.

News at eleven...oops that was deleted.

Wait a minute. He is not a moderator. He is a sheriff. What's a sheriff?

CharlesAFerg
10-24-2006, 10:36 PM
No I didnt understand her either, I belive this stuff to be real, if it was just him I wouldnt have listened further. If you went through what I did in a custody battle you would think about it.

No Im not an ageing moderator but some things have to be moved and others are OK. Well maybe I am ageing, im sure getting a buzz too.

Picture this: someone somewhere maybe even another planet comes to our board for help, sees a post saying...lets see...
"pray for me earthling" and inside that post is 40+ people praying for someone, lets say they arent religeous..or are but have a different god with a bigger dick than your god. Theres a problem.

same person sees this OT thread, hmm someone is concerned about children and it seems like the courts are involved and should be looked into, and there is victim after victim..lets see whats really OT and what isn't. (yes this is really OT onless it was you).

You see, the whole kids thing, I'm begging it doesn't happen to me yet. :-D That whole issue goes right over my head.
lol...

Diggin the sheriff label, you should spell it out on the back of your E34 with those little chrome letters and send us pics. You don't have to keep em on! Come on... for the cause! :D

632 Regal
10-24-2006, 10:58 PM
LOL Jeff for sheriff, spent x days in jail for ? events. youll have to pull my record and then send it to the poll boards. And after your done I was app ointed and it dont matter, lol and fired my paid help. As for sticking that **** on the back of my car im in a small town, not a great id.

You see, the whole kids thing, I'm begging it doesn't happen to me yet. :-D That whole issue goes right over my head.
lol...

Diggin the sheriff label, you should spell it out on the back of your E34 with those little chrome letters and send us pics. You don't have to keep em on! Come on... for the cause! :D