PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the BMWs behind

calmloki
10-19-2006, 04:04 PM
and getting on the big bird at 6pm to fly down to Palm Springs. Meeting up with the honey then off to the mother-in-law's house. Will polish off the odd bit of upkeep (roof, plumbing, irrigation, auto etc.) to keep her in a smoothly running home, and then roll down to Indian Wells this Saturday night for a Tom Petty concert with Jackson Browne and (shh) maybe Stevie Nicks. Supposed to be a relatively small venue in a tennis stadium. Hate leaving the rain just as it's getting started, but i'm sure AlexLind and CharlesAFerg will soak up my share.
Play nice - Tom

632 Regal
10-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Take care man, enjoy your little vacation and remember all of the strange little tidbits along the way to relay to us on your return.

CharlesAFerg
10-19-2006, 05:41 PM
and getting on the big bird at 6pm to fly down to Palm Springs. Meeting up with the honey then off to the mother-in-law's house. Will polish off the odd bit of upkeep (roof, plumbing, irrigation, auto etc.) to keep her in a smoothly running home, and then roll down to Indian Wells this Saturday night for a Tom Petty concert with Jackson Browne and (shh) maybe Stevie Nicks. Supposed to be a relatively small venue in a tennis stadium. Hate leaving the rain just as it's getting started, but i'm sure AlexLind and CharlesAFerg will soak up my share.
Play nice - Tom

Hey! You're from Oregon!

Arew you a part of the BMWACA? I also will be showing up to dinner every other tuesday with BMWPDX, they go to a palce called "Lucky Laborador Beer Hall" in NW Portland. It's on Quimby, between 19th and 20th.

PM me sometime, I'll have Alex come to a meet as well, theres a few E34 guys in the Portland area too.

Have fun on the vacation man
-Charles