PDA

View Full Version : Bruno....your e-mail address is still not...

George M
04-13-2004, 06:42 AM
accepting my e-mails. You must have changed your spam filter or something.
If interested, e-mail me your most recently link including pics of your remote cannister kit for the M-30 and your current asking price for the kit. A fellow E-32 owner with poor start up oil pressure is interested. Inquiring minds want to know :-)
Cheers,
George

Bruno
04-13-2004, 07:38 AM
accepting my e-mails. You must have changed your spam filter or something.
If interested, e-mail me your most recently link including pics of your remote cannister kit for the M-30 and your current asking price for the kit. A fellow E-32 owner with poor start up oil pressure is interested. Inquiring minds want to know :-)
Cheers,
George

I think it is your email provider blocking me... I keep receiving emails without any problems.
You can try: bruno.lafosse@sympatico.caSPAM

Just remove the SPAM part.

This is the link for the remote canister: http://www.bmwe34.net/E34main/Trouble/OilCanister.htm

It is at the bottom of the page. Thanks.

George M
04-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Perhaps it is my server denying transmission to your e-mail address. Have to say I have had very little trouble in the past with sending to any e-mail addresses out there. In any event, I have changed your e-mail in my address book. I have conveyed the link you posted to the interested party. An excellent write-up BTW.
Hope all is well,
George