PDA

View Full Version : I raced a Ferarri tonight!

Jehu
10-14-2006, 06:28 PM
http://users.adelphia.net/~cpkver8/ferarri%20004.mov

When we came upon some traffic i was able to grab the camera but as soon as i got it on him he began pulling away,the blurring is me zooming in to try keeping him in frame then... poopf. I think he was a Boston Celtic Basketball player he got off at the exit for their practice center.. He came upon me a few miles back real fast right behind me and i saw the guy between us get out of the way and i thought;'sure, i'll get out of your way too..." and floored it,lol! it was a blast made it up to 110 MPH.

mzarifkar
10-14-2006, 06:32 PM
http://users.adelphia.net/~cpkver8/ferarri 004.mov

just retagged the link for you.

from my observation it wasnt a race but rather an sighting of the rear end of a ferrari, and then the pronounciation of some obscenety.

fun nonetheless!! was it a 430?

Jehu
10-14-2006, 06:38 PM
http://users.adelphia.net/~cpkver8/ferarri 004.mov

just retagged the link for you.

from my observation it wasnt a race but rather an sighting of the rear end of a ferrari, and then the pronounciation of some obscenety.

fun nonetheless!! was it a 430?

Thanks. I only passed him once and since i don't have the models memorized i couldnt say. It was a long, low profile. Looked brand new whatever it was,rediculous acceleration.........

kyleN20
10-14-2006, 08:14 PM
looks like a 612 scag kinda

Jehu
10-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Yah, that was it. http://www.supercarnews.com/images/Ferrari/612Scaglietti/thumbs/th_002.jpg (http://www.supercarnews.com/photos/Ferrari/612Scaglietti/Ferrari-612Scaglietti-002)

mattyb
10-14-2006, 08:30 PM
so you had one hand on the camera and one on your boner and you were racing a ferrari at the same time. whats up with that smeg hed

Jehu
10-14-2006, 08:31 PM
so you had one hand on the camera and one on your boner and you were racing a ferrari at the same time. whats up with that smeg hed

Excuse me??? Do i know you?

CamaroM60
10-14-2006, 08:43 PM
Yah, that was it. http://www.supercarnews.com/images/Ferrari/612Scaglietti/thumbs/th_002.jpg (http://www.supercarnews.com/photos/Ferrari/612Scaglietti/Ferrari-612Scaglietti-002)
Ahhh u iz talkin scale speed, now i get it. Yea ur M60 might be fast bro but a Ferrari will eat ya, even I know that n I drive a Chevy pickup... not much can catch me, you'd be filming my smoke by the end of today if u wanna race bro.

Scale speed 1:26 works out at 4.3mph from 110: u must have been barely off idle bro: Next time try gettin someone else to film whilst u keep ur mind on da wheel. The ol fellas on this forum will flame ur ass for cam'in and drivin at the same time.

mattyb
10-14-2006, 08:46 PM
thank you i will. please feel free to go and kill yourself before u kill some one else on the road being a fukwit and not concentrating on driving.

Jehu
10-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Ahhh u iz talkin scale speed, now i get it. Yea ur M60 might be fast bro but a Ferrari will eat ya, even I know that n I drive a Chevy pickup... not much can catch me, you'd be filming my smoke by the end of today if u wanna race bro.

Scale speed 1:26 works out at 4.3mph from 110: u must have been barely off idle bro: Next time try gettin someone else to film whilst u keep ur mind on da wheel. The ol fellas on this forum will flame ur ass for cam'in and drivin at the same time.

Sorry, your math is way over my head.. My speedometer read 110 Miles per hour when i glanced at it on a strech of straightaway.. i don't care what some old ladies have to say here.The dude in that Car wanted to race and made my day. I thank him for it and the rest of my ride was total dullsville compared.

Jehu
10-14-2006, 08:48 PM
thank you i will. please feel free to go and kill yourself before u kill some one else on the road being a fukwit and not concentrating on driving.

No motorists were harmed during the making of this film.....

Bimmerman
10-14-2006, 08:49 PM
When we came upon some traffic i was able to grab the camera but as soon as i got it on him he began pulling away,the blurring is me zooming in to try keeping him in frame - lol! it was a blast made it up to 110 MPH.

Yep, you are a real hero mate, should be driving for McLaren. Its fools like you that kill innocent families when you eventually screw up.

Jehu
10-14-2006, 08:51 PM
I'll maneurver around your self righteous contemp... its fearfull people like you that make skillfull people look out of place.

632 Regal
10-14-2006, 08:53 PM
same ip as camaro...and it has changed since earlier... my detective skills are unsurpassed. Im sure all of you guys will log in and mess this all up for me...LOL

Cheers, fun day on here.

Yep, you are a real hero mate, should be driving for McLaren. Its fools like you that kill innocent families when you eventually screw up.

Rigmaster
10-14-2006, 08:54 PM
:(

It takes at least 2 people to race.

Haven't we been through this before??

mattyb
10-14-2006, 08:54 PM
you dik. you actually beleive that. how old are you 12? you are one sick self deluding puppy. what a wanker oi!

Jehu
10-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Yah, your kind should stay home and cower and let me live my life.

saluki540i
10-14-2006, 08:57 PM
This coming from an M60 What? Give us a call in about 5 years - Lot of luck with that project

mattyb
10-14-2006, 08:58 PM
yeh we have. but we seem to come back to it whenever we have a memeber who wants to be on of those two that it takes. I think last time we all agreed to keep on the track.

mattyb
10-14-2006, 09:01 PM
why cower. we want you to live ur life, in fact we want you to hurry up and live a respectable, socially responsible god fearing life. hopefully with killing anyone along the way with your ignorance.

Jehu
10-14-2006, 09:01 PM
This coming from an M60 What? Give us a call in about 5 years - Lot of luck with that project

you're coming out of left field here. Whatchoo talkin' about Willis? You drive what i drive... you wouldn't run with the Scag if he rushed you? You should give your car away...

**UPDATE** OK nevermind i didn't look at his name... pardone moi.

CamaroM60
10-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Yah, your kind should stay home and cower and let me live my life.Yea I don't get all this crap either bro. I drive faaaast AND safe too. Most of the time sidewez n i never get caught cos i stay ahead o da traffik and all da danger, like u might try when ur not cam'in wid yo fone bro. I alwez take my buddy wid me cos he does the filmin and helps me to navigate through shopping centres full of people when makin our getaways from the pigs.

Jehu
10-14-2006, 09:03 PM
why cower. we want you to live ur life, in fact we want you to hurry up and live a respectable, socially responsible god fearing life. hopefully with killing anyone along the way with your ignorance.

Bollocks, in fact when going this fast you simply maneuver around other cars like they're standing still.They have no ooportunity to do anything stupid like change lanes without signaling, we're gone before they can move far enough to be hit.

mattyb
10-14-2006, 09:08 PM
too much play station! what happens if u get pulled over. skate board into the sunset. In fact you seem like such an ignoramus that i bet that you are not even old enough to drive a car and your sig pic is a pic of your daddy's car. oya!

CamaroM60
10-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Bollocks, in fact when going this fast you simply maneuver around other cars like they're standing still.They have no ooportunity to do anything stupid like change lanes without signaling, we're gone before they can move far enough to be hit.Best get a bull bar bro, jic. I don't mind clippin them, it kinda makes for more fun. Best to twirl 'em so they r spinnin' by the time the pigs catch up- the chaos u (well ur buddy more like) can film behind is priceless... it really makes the cost of the panelbeating n suspension work worthwhile

Jehu
10-14-2006, 09:10 PM
Best get a bull bar bro, jic. I don't mind clippin them, it kinda makes for more fun. Best to twirl 'em so they r spinnin' by the time the igs catch up- the chaos u (well ur buddy anyway) can film behind is priceless...

Sorry charlie, you've got the wrong guy, as much as some apparently will doubt it.

Bimmerman
10-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Bollocks, in fact when going this fast you simply maneuver around other cars like they're standing still.They have no ooportunity to do anything stupid like change lanes without signaling, we're gone before they can move far enough to be hit.

Sounds like a video game, except the last bit of driving like that is in the back of an ambulence.
Keep this **** for the racetrack fool.

632 Regal
10-14-2006, 09:17 PM
c'mon guys, chill with the personal attacks (you know who you are). they are uncalled for at this time, besides he didnt film at 110 he just shot a short vid of a car he romped with...like no one of us ever does right?

mattyb
10-14-2006, 09:20 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jehu
10-14-2006, 09:22 PM
c'mon guys, chill with the personal attacks (you know who you are). they are uncalled for at this time, besides he didnt film at 110 he just shot a short vid of a car he romped with...like no one of us ever does right?

true, we were going 55 in that traffic,when you hear me use the expletive he finds an opening and vanished....I was using the LCD display so it was right out in my main field of vision and when i saw it blurring i was bummed i wouldn't have a chance to get any real clear pics of the Supercar. How often do you get to ride with something like that on the Highway? Very rarely and as was discussed in the past I'm a professional driver.If any of you condemning me drives more than i do,between 50 and 70 thousand miles a year and have for the past 11 years straight then i will respect your opinions. Short of that i'd like to keep it civil but you're gonna get back what you give, good or ill.

mattyb
10-14-2006, 09:23 PM
mate ill try and get a hold of the criminals to say sory to juhu

F4Phantom
10-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Best get a bull bar bro, jic. I don't mind clippin them, it kinda makes for more fun. Best to twirl 'em so they r spinnin' by the time the pigs catch up- the chaos u (well ur buddy more like) can film behind is priceless... it really makes the cost of the panelbeating n suspension work worthwhile

Nice commodore/taxi, we make em over here for big, cheap family cars. They can go fast but are not really made well enough to. They dont really feel safe over 60MPH.

Ross
10-14-2006, 09:32 PM
It's definately not the Scaglietti. It's the entry level V-8 car whatever the current one is, 430 I think.
If he's racing how come his brake lights are on? Just sandbaggin' so the kid in the Bimmer will think he won?

Jehu
10-14-2006, 09:38 PM
It's definately not the Scaglietti. It's the entry level V-8 car whatever the current one is, 430 I think.
If he's racing how come his brake lights are on? Just sandbaggin' so the kid in the Bimmer will think he won?

Tell us how you're sure about the model? It sure looks like one from what i recalled definitley not a 430 http://imagerentacar.com/images/vehicles/ferrari/ferrari-f430-1%20(1).jpg that's for sure.. i did see it clearly with my eyes for what its worth and i guess i should thank you for calling me a kid. I spoke with my 21 year old son this afternoon and i sure didn't feel like any kid then...

Jeff N.
10-14-2006, 09:38 PM
where's micah?
where's gordon?
where's tim?
where's martin?
where's bill r?

yeah...this is why this board is sucking more and more. "duuude - street racing is the shizzle..." "f u..."

riiiiight. y'all have fun. check with ya in about a month or so.

Ross
10-14-2006, 09:46 PM
The Scaglietti is a four place car with the engine up front where God and Enzo intended. The car in the clip is proportioned like a mid engine car, the rear deck is the engine cover. Also the Scaglietti has compound tail lights, it's only styling flaw.
Sorry if I offended you but I also drive a Ferrari and get ****in' well sick of people blasting by as if we just "raced".

CamaroM60
10-14-2006, 09:46 PM
where's micah?
where's gordon?
where's tim?
where's martin?
where's bill r?

yeah...this is why this board is sucking more and more. "duuude - street racing is the shizzle..." "f u..."

riiiiight. y'all have fun. check with ya in about a month or so.Streeet racing is cool. Its juz that you have to be a professional driver like Jehu sed. But I sure don't wanna piss NEone off, I have got to get back to the cars so they run be4 nightfall, I wanna be able to do a few test drifts tonight. Lots to do see, I'm a little behind schedule.

Jehu
10-14-2006, 09:52 PM
The Scaglietti is a four place car with the engine up front where God and Enzo intended. The car in the clip is proportioned like a mid engine car, the rear deck is the engine cover. Also the Scaglietti has compound tail lights, it's only styling flaw.
Sorry if I offended you but I also drive a Ferrari and get ****in' well sick of people blasting by as if we just "raced".

Whatever you drive this was not a 430.To reitterate , this guy rushed me.All i did was get out of his way by putting distance between us and he quickly closed it and passed me.That's when i set about catching up... he pulled away and weather he cared for having company or not is beside the point ,i enjoyed the run. I sure didn't employ the word 'race' with any kind of serious gravity as you apparently believe.

Here's the 612 Scaglietti rear end http://www.scaglietti.net/scag35.jpg

looks like what i saw...

Ross
10-14-2006, 09:58 PM
I stand corrected. I'm confused with the Maser sedan and its tail lights.
The car in the clip looks to me to have the sail panels over the engine cover though, so I'll stand by the V-8 car idea.
Also very few four place Ferraris are sold in red.

Jehu
10-14-2006, 10:03 PM
If you are a Professional Athlete you can pretty much get whatever you want. This thing accelerated like no V8 I've seen. I'm in a V8 and though i didn't downshift i know i don't have that kind of effortless and powerful pull.Its good and it was better than everything else on the road at the time beside him but still I can't see anything other than the tail in my clip. I know there were no ducts like you see on the 430, and it was long in the front like the 612.. and it looked new, very shiny bright red paint.I didn't even look at the driver because i didn't want to distract him from driving.

Macv
10-14-2006, 10:59 PM
CamaroM60 is my hero.

Blitzkrieg Bob
10-15-2006, 12:40 AM
I romp with.

No one gets hurt, and everyone feels like they "came" in first... or again and agian.

Blitzkrieg Bob
10-15-2006, 12:48 AM
carbon fiber yamika for safety.

Other wise that's just not kosher on a Satuday