PDA

View Full Version : Wanted parts

scoop2004
10-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Ive got hold of an E34 520 24v and it has a few bits that need replacing,anyone in the Uk have any of these spare for sale

Rear nearside (left) electric window gubbins (the window doesnt move any more)
Front nearside (left) door locking solenoid (doors stuck locked (wont unlock using emergency position with key) (door card torn to get at gubbins
Boot hydraulic strut that holds it open (mines been hacksawed in half for reasons unknown to me)
BMW toolkit bits

and if anyone is selling clear indicator bits im intrested,clear front,clear sides,and clear rear clusters

DaveVoorhis
10-11-2006, 02:35 PM
BMW toolkit bits
I've got some of those, as follows:

2 x pump pliers
2 x 17/19mm spanners
2 x 12/13mm spanner
1 x 8/10mm spanner with broken 10mm
2 x rod thing that goes in the spark plug wrench
1 x 21mm sparkplug wrench
1 x warning triangle
1 x bootlid tool box
1 x leatherette (i.e. plastic) tool pocket, possibly from a Touring or a BMW motorcycle

In trade, will accept 1 beer per tool, plus require four of those little plastic screws that hold the covers behind the headlights and one M50 engine cover nut cap.

The warning triangle costs six beers.

E34-520iSE
10-11-2006, 03:23 PM
I might be able to help you with a front door solenoid. I've got a spare one somewhere. I'll have a rummage tomorrow morning, see if I can find it. I'll let you know tomorrow night if I find it.

HTH,

Shaun

scoop2004
10-12-2006, 11:46 AM
I have the warning triangle and 1 tool in my lot,need the rest tho,ill get a pic to show u what im missing?

Door solenoid, Got 1 hopefully,if i get let down ill be in touch mate and have urs.

E34-520iSE
10-13-2006, 02:28 AM
I have the warning triangle and 1 tool in my lot,need the rest tho,ill get a pic to show u what im missing?

Door solenoid, Got 1 hopefully,if i get let down ill be in touch mate and have urs.

Hey Scoop2004, I have TWO e34 door solenoids so one of them is yours,PM me your address and and I'll pop it in the post ASAP!

Cheers,

Shaun