PDA

View Full Version : paging Patrick from Denver Co

Paul in NZ
10-10-2006, 03:11 AM
Any you guys know, seen or heard from Patrick. (http://www.bimmer.info/forum/member.php?u=103)
I wanna "talk" to him

632 Regal
10-10-2006, 09:13 AM
havent chatted with him in a while. Last we talked he says he lurks but doesnt post much anymore. His email is in his profile, I send him all kinds of crap, no wonder he dont reply...lol
Any you guys know, seen or heard from Patrick. (http://www.bimmer.info/forum/member.php?u=103)
I wanna "talk" to him

zmuff
10-10-2006, 11:22 AM
It's been a couple of months since we've chatted, but he's still out there. I haven't sent him all kinds of crap, but I did seek his advice, does that count? His rates are under $100.00 per hour and he accepts all credit cards...just send him one.

P.S. Thanks Patrick, I'm doing good now.

Patrick
12-28-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm here! You're all going to have to try a lot harder to get rid me -ya' bastids. I'm doing alright and so far my scans continue to show everything is good.
The 5er isn't getting much use these days as it keeps snowing in Denver. We're not even dug out from the last storm and I'm still using 4WD to navigate some of the sidestreets. It's snowing 1-2"/hr as I type this -geez, it's like some kind of bad joke and definitely not typical of winter in Denver.
Thanks for thinking of me guys.
Paul -I never got your tome you were going to send again.
Jeff -NICE score on the 8!
Mike -really good to hear you're doing well.

632 Regal
12-28-2006, 06:37 PM
well I'm real glad your doing good, been watching that snow stuff over there and do not wish to trade weather with you.

Patrick
12-28-2006, 07:15 PM
The Governor just declared a "State of Emergency" it's already snowing so bad -they're saying 2-3' and its supposed to snow until Sunday. It snowed 2' at my house last week and the drifts were 3' high. Last year on Christmas day we had a record high of 73 degrees, just two days ago it was 57 -we have really weird weather here but usually nice.
I went to Costco today and the clerk said they counted 700 card-carrying customers that entered the store in the first 30 minutes after they opened. People are erroring on the side of caution thi time since during the storm last week grocery stores ran out of core staples since trucks couldn't make deliveries. Flights are already being cancelled out of DIA for tonight and chain laws are in-effect for I-70 and in the mountains -definitely not 5er weather -ha!

mzarifkar
12-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Snowed in again :( i was going to a concert on saturday in denver but who knows now.

Isnt it an El Nino year?

colo525i
12-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Adding to the threadjack---
I'm here in boulder, where it rained for about 3 hours, then snowed. Hopefully this snow will be easier to drive on, the last stuff would just pack under the rears if you spun them and i have snows!!