PDA

View Full Version : time for a winter fixup (heated seats + rearwindow demist)

Espen
10-09-2006, 03:27 AM
I retrofitted leather interior with power/heated seats this summer, the wiring to the electrical adjustment were allreeady in my car, but not the wiring to the heated seats.

I need the pin outs for the blue connector under the seat, so that I can "jump" wire it. The seatheat switch is illuminated from the connector that powers the adjustment motor.

And my rearwindow defroster/demister is not working, I can press the button to the left of my heater dials, and the light in the switch comes on, but the fog in the rear window is not dissapearing, This started when i retrofitted a OBC (replaced my dashboard harness)

Yiorgos
10-09-2006, 05:36 AM
And my rearwindow defroster/demister is not working, I can press the button to the left of my heater dials, and the light in the switch comes on, but the fog in the rear window is not dissapearing, This started when i retrofitted a OBC (replaced my dashboard harness)

Check fuses under the rear seat, last winter I had this problem and when I flipped over the rear seat I saw a burned out fuse. Replaced this and kept an eye on it to make sure it won't blow again (if it does, you have bigger problems on your plate) and no hassles from then on.