PDA

View Full Version : ........4 TICKETS ONE DAY!? couple pics of my week!

weazman187
10-07-2006, 02:53 PM
so two days ago i was on my way to north hollywood and i missed my exit, so i took the one after and made a left and took the openlane (bigmistake)...i was underthe freeway bridge and there was a highwaypatrol waiting on the red...my exhaust was ridiculously deep underthe bridge...so he pulled me over, got me for my exhaust first...then my tails...then (i just got my bavauto front license replacment strip the same day!) not having a front licenseplate, then when he was about to give me the ticket he asked me to roll up my 2 front windows. and got me for my 2% haha s.o.b. then he came back one more time and taps my front winshield and asked me,"the front too?!"

haha so 4 fix it tickets, i guess, i dont know what im supposed to do about the exhaust, i didnt keep my original exhaust, i do have my old tails...

maybe i can just someone that knows a police officer that can just clear my tickets for me?

we'll see,...well here are some pics of my front end.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/weazman187/licnsestripredone.jpg

and yeah i fixed the halos...masked it less..it looks alot better...ill post pics as soon as it gets dark.

no foglights cuz my foglights are smoked as well but i got new replacmentlens and the douche at autozone gave me some epoxy glue and he said it would take the heat, cuz i showed him the foglight and everything ,and the first night i drove with them on they were coming off from the heat...but its okay i got the right silicone this time, should hold up!

anyways,my week wasnt completely terrible, i went on my first canyon run with my fellow e34driver ,jester, and a 02' integra, went to thru topanga canyon then up to stunt road, by malibu...and wow, it was amazine...it was hard to keep up cuz i didnt know how fast i could take it but i did pretty good i guess...heres a couple pics...

on the way there...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/weazman187/Picture2963.jpg
jesters e34 on mkmotorsports! siiiicckkkkkk
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/weazman187/Picture2962.jpg

top of stuntroad.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/weazman187/Picture2966cleaneyes.jpg

Dave M
10-07-2006, 04:29 PM
How much will that cost you? No idea they could bust you for exhaust. Are the cops all 'decibel trained'? That must be one dark mutha of an e34. My black 525 is shadowed, grilled blacked out and tinted dark in the rears and back window, but 2% in the front windows, $hit, how do see when pulling out into traffic at night?

Wouldn't mind seeing what it looks like from the side. Will you have to remove the tint?

Dave M

Michael999
10-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Wow bad luck dude!
With a car like it was gonna happen sooner or later.
Try find a member here who will sell you their old stock tails for cheap, and just have them incase you get a ticket again.
Number plate is easy to change for the test.

Im surprised you got the front windscreen tinted, as sweet as it looks i would have thought it would be too hard to see out of at night.

Anyways, GOODLUCk!

Fastx525ixGuy
10-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Wow, that sucks.....

And I was just thinking about how lucky ive been, never being pulled over for tint, front plate, tails, corners, or speeding..... *knocks on wood*

weazman187
10-07-2006, 06:35 PM
yeah i gotta remove the 2 front windowtint and the front winshield,but thats free cuz i go to this tint place so much to get it on and off haha, but 150 to get all the windows back on, i dont know about the exhuast...,um..i have my old tails...each citation is 15, then like another tellers fee or sumthing thats ten bucks i think, cuz i just got a fix it tix for my tint...

its not that hard drving at night, i dont even drive with my low beam on, just fogs,corners and eyes!

Michael999
10-07-2006, 07:31 PM
find a good exhaust place thats willing to change back and forth, get a cheap huge restritrictive muffler at the back, just to take the noise away, doesnt matter if it sounds ****.

Get them not to weld it on as well, just clamp it on with a U-bolt.

Once you get it off your ticket, go right back and have your good one back on, Keep them both for emergencies!

Paul in NZ
10-07-2006, 08:35 PM
why did you get a ticket for the Tails are they tinted/smoked too?
I have no sympathy for you what so ever,you knew what you were doing.If you cant stand the heat,stay outa the kitchen

weazman187
10-07-2006, 08:46 PM
I have no sympathy for you what so ever,you knew what you were doing.If you cant stand the heat,stay outa the kitchen

wish i knew why i got the tickets...

thanks for the love!

hope you dont get some bs tix anytime soon!

Yiorgos
10-07-2006, 08:48 PM

Can anyone say tint? :p This is weazman's rear.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/weazman187/Picture2834nolicense.jpg

Paul in NZ
10-07-2006, 10:15 PM
cmon I think you know EXACTLY why you got the tickets!
Hey good on you for modding your car to your tastes,but.....
I guess i was a bit harsh,you werent really complaining....

Alexlind123
10-07-2006, 11:24 PM
wish i knew why i got the tickets...

thanks for the love!

hope you dont get some bs tix anytime soon!

I know why you got the tickets. you dont live in a real state.

genphreak
10-08-2006, 02:00 AM
cmon I think you know EXACTLY why you got the tickets!
Hey good on you for modding your car to your tastes,but.....
I guess i was a bit harsh,you werent really complaining....I know the laws are stupidly written, and that a Cop's interpretation and application of them can sometimes be worse. But it plain shits me when someone has painted out their lights so the light doesn't get through the lens anymore and you can't tell what they are doing at a glance or when the sun is shining brightly. It is also painful when people drive with their lights (let alone fog lights) on unnecesarily. Should we care when they are coming any more than the next person?

Fogs are for fog, lights are for seeing AND being seen: They need to be fully operational and used when necessary.

I saw one ricer who thought a one inch hole in the coloured vinyl he'd applied to the headlights of his car (ie non HID/preojectors) would be suitable for seeing at night with a set of H1s in a normal headlamp.

Maybe he will just die some bad, rainy night the way Darwin has foretold for him... there was nothing wrong with him that i could see tho. Farout is all this bling crap really the work of sentinent humans?

E34-520iSE
10-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Sorry to hear that you got the tickets Weazman, you haven't done anything over the top to your car either (well maybe tinting the windscreen is a bit iffy).I love rear window tints, they're smart, but for me, anything bling goes in the bin, it's a great way to spoil a car. Dunno how the boy racers in daft little cars get away with it all......

Cheers,

Shaun

Macv
10-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I know why you got the tickets. you dont live in a real state.

haha yes, move to a less-caring state. Like.. Indiana.

No dont.

Sorry you got the tickets but like others have said, you knew what would happen. Also, why the need for 2% tint?