PDA

View Full Version : How long does your leather conditioner last?

Tiger
10-06-2006, 08:08 AM
Since we are talking about leather conditioners... Neatfoot, Leatherique or Dr. J's... The question is how long does your seat stay soft before you reapply?

I think Leatherique Rejuvenator does a great job on deep cleaning and softening up leather. On light leather color, it is a shade or two lighter after soaking... more of new original color. The leather is very supple and grippy after application.

How long does the grippiness and softness last? I would say a little over a month.

So how often do you guys condition your leather?

Bimmerman
10-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Conditioned mine 4 or 5 times over the last 18 months, always went back to shi**y within a week or two (used products like mothers or meguires leather conditioners) Had the Effax Ledersoft on a week and a bit now but can already feel its moisturised a heck of a lot better than any previous products. made an immediate difference to previous conditioners. Did a great job softening the leather, only downside is it smells like baby oil. :D
This product was an oil which soaked right in rather than a cream you wipe off once it has dried.