PDA

View Full Version : top gear

nizmainiac
10-05-2006, 03:44 PM
they've started filming again but as yet there's no date for when its going to be shown, and the hamster is delighted that the show is going to carry on

CarloE34
10-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Nice to hear.I love that show only Clarkson i don't like.;)

horseheadnebula
10-05-2006, 04:20 PM
It carried on without him for a number of years, and I do miss Tiff, though he was a bit of a nancy boy in all but his driving... Clarkson needs to hit the gym, and give up driving for the sake of walking and getting fit.

CarloE34
10-06-2006, 05:05 AM
Tiff is shown here with fifth gear.Lots of Bimmer stuff in it.
I don't know if it is on the US TV.
The problem for Clarkson is that he has got a smart wife.She drives a Z1:D

Jon K
10-06-2006, 09:23 AM
We don't get either show - we had a dumbed down version of Top Gear on Discovery channel at one point but that ended in like 1 month. I just acquire the episodes via other means. I really really enjoy them. The camera work is excellent, the commentary is fun, and the whole program is interesting! I love it - I love rainy days of DL'ing the episodes and watching allllll day.

CarloE34
10-06-2006, 09:35 AM
We don't get either show - we had a dumbed down version of Top Gear on Discovery channel at one point but that ended in like 1 month. I just acquire the episodes via other means. I really really enjoy them. The camera work is excellent, the commentary is fun, and the whole program is interesting! I love it - I love rainy days of DL'ing the episodes and watching allllll day.

We love your movies to Jon.On my forum they ask for more:D
The only thing we see is home movies of E36:(

nizmainiac
10-06-2006, 11:08 AM
they're also thinking about showing the hamsters crash in a special programme

CarloE34
10-06-2006, 11:31 AM
I have seen it and it was like a dragrace.Suddenly it crashes.
Was not much to see.

nizmainiac
10-06-2006, 12:38 PM
i didn't think that they had released any footage of it, only photo's