PDA

View Full Version : Someone stole my set of tyre filler caps! Bastards!

yy101
10-02-2006, 03:22 PM
I noticed my tyres looked different this morning as I walked towards the site office...some bastards taken my set of tyre filler cap that came with the 17in bbs mags!

"#%$&*%$$#&*&)$!@#$&*$)(@!&*$&)$*&@!*)$(@&*)!($)&"

:(

Damn bevans and bogans...hope they all inbreed and die out.

Dave M
10-02-2006, 03:33 PM
I hope you called the fuzz and contacted your inc. company ASAP ;) Whats a bogan in your neck of the woods?

Dave M

rob101
10-02-2006, 03:49 PM
I hope you called the fuzz and contacted your inc. company ASAP ;) Whats a bogan in your neck of the woods?

Dave M
anyone who ditches a bimmer.info meet for a rodeo.
see we would care, but yang you've made your choice :p

Jimbo
10-02-2006, 03:50 PM
That sucks, those are beautiful wheels. I guess you can be thankful they didn't decide to kick a door panel or key the car while they were stealing the caps.:(

yy101
10-02-2006, 07:27 PM
I hope you called the fuzz and contacted your inc. company ASAP Whats a bogan in your neck of the woods?

Dave M

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogan

http://lordphat.com/text/bogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave M
I hope you called the fuzz and contacted your inc. company ASAP Whats a bogan in your neck of the woods?

Dave M

anyone who ditches a bimmer.info meet for a rodeo.
see we would care, but yang you've made your choice

:D rodeos are pretty good, plenty of drinks and plenty of country girls hehe...should hold the bimmer.info meet at the rodeo!

Yiorgos
10-02-2006, 07:30 PM
A bogan is similar to a redneck by the way...

Could've been kids that had taken it, I think Qube had that happen to him some time back.

rob101
10-02-2006, 07:40 PM
:D rodeos are pretty good, plenty of drinks and plenty of country girls hehe...should hold the bimmer.info meet at the rodeo!
i've considered your POV and let me say this:

No.

Besides I already have a country girl, but she has been homologated for the city.

KenB
10-02-2006, 08:38 PM
I've had several sets of chrome caps stolen, one set lasted one day, kids steal them for their bikes, actually doing me a favor. (see below)

A word of warning about the cheapies from auto stores like Pep Boys, the aluminum or whatever metal they are made from can fuse onto the brass threads of the valve stem if they are left on long enough. I had one that was impossible to remove. Had to get a new stem; leading to another long ordeal with the tire neanderthals.

I'll stick with the plastic ones.

BigKriss
10-02-2006, 09:04 PM
What's wrong with rubber ones? They only stop the dirt getting into the valve.

yy101
10-02-2006, 09:41 PM
To BigKriss:

Nothing wrong with rubber ones, thats probably what I will have to end up doing anyway. I can already see that if I took the trouble of spending $ to buy genuine caps that goes with those mags, someone else will eventually help themselves to it.

But if you think I am making a big deal out of it, then whats wrong with a Corolla? They (cars) are only for getting from point A to point B. You see my point? Those caps finish off the whole package, now they will look incomplete. And thieving c*nts just piss me right off, even though in my line of work I should be used to it by now lol...:p

Nick.Hay
10-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Someone knocked mine off to beginning of the year...

They were a one-off set, hand-turned out of a piece of titanium by a fitter mate of mine!!

I'd recognise them instantly!!

cmk
10-05-2006, 12:10 AM
I've had 4 sets stolen in the last year.
Last week they moved up and ripped of the hood emblem.
I'm expecting the wheel centers and trunk emblems to go next.

Dash01
10-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Those things are just too cute to avoid sticky fingers:

attractive nuisance + slippery slope = moral hazard