PDA

View Full Version : Circuit Diagrams for RM and GM

Happy_Go_Lucky
09-25-2006, 03:30 AM
Anybody out there got a set of circuit diagrams for the Relay and General Modules? Would be helpfull in my quest to try troubleshoot my woes.
Thanks in advance.

dark_nismo
09-26-2006, 12:40 AM
Anybody out there got a set of circuit diagrams for the Relay and General Modules? Would be helpfull in my quest to try troubleshoot my woes.
Thanks in advance.

Try this out: http://shark.armchair.mb.ca/~dave/BMW/index.html

shogun
09-26-2006, 12:49 AM
If you want to have the detail on each pin coming out of the plugs of RM and GM, you have to study the above plans.
Might be easier just to swap them one after the other against a pair from another car to see any difference.

Happy_Go_Lucky
09-26-2006, 02:09 AM
If you want to have the detail on each pin coming out of the plugs of RM and GM, you have to study the above plans.
Might be easier just to swap them one after the other against a pair from another car to see any difference.

Thanks, dark_nismo and shogun. I have that and have downloaded. I started compliling my own circuit diagrams (to detail actual pin-outs and -ins, and components, etc), but found it rather tedious, and was looking for an easy-out. :D Will be swopping out the components with known good ones sometime soon, just as quick as I can get hold of some.