PDA

View Full Version : 1992 525tds for sale

E34turbo
04-09-2004, 08:28 PM
This is for you snow birds up there in Canada.......or the nothern states.

I have in my posession a 1992 525 turbo diesel with about 120,000 miles on the motor, rebuilt tranny. The interior is grey cloth with power front windows and crank rear windows. Auto tranny, with sport mode, rebuilt about a year ago.

The motor has new glow plugs, and new starter, and filters. It has a factory front mount intercooler, and oil cooler.

The car was part of an insurance scam by a military vet, who got paid then a while later got into an accident with the car and got arrested, for insurance fraud. So the insurance company here in florida trashed the title because they could not recover the money they paid out for the theft, and would not fix it from the accident, I offered them $3000.00 to release the title stauts to rebuildable in fla but they refused. So I had the car inspected in georgia and titled in georgia , with a free and clear title.

The car runs great and is a nice transportation car , it will make a new owner very happy......

I need the room in my yard for my newest project.......so my loss your gain.

asking ...$4950.00

talltorontoguy
04-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Just curious, why would this be of interest only to northern states or Canada? (I've never seen a turbo diesel here in Canada... didn't know they even existed in N.A.)

Rod

This is for you snow birds up there in Canada.......or the nothern states.

I have in my posession a 1992 525 turbo diesel with about 120,000 miles on the motor, rebuilt tranny. The interior is grey cloth with power front windows and crank rear windows. Auto tranny, with sport mode, rebuilt about a year ago.

The motor has new glow plugs, and new starter, and filters. It has a factory front mount intercooler, and oil cooler.

The car was part of an insurance scam by a military vet, who got paid then a while later got into an accident with the car and got arrested, for insurance fraud. So the insurance company here in florida trashed the title because they could not recover the money they paid out for the theft, and would not fix it from the accident, I offered them $3000.00 to release the title stauts to rebuildable in fla but they refused. So I had the car inspected in georgia and titled in georgia , with a free and clear title.

The car runs great and is a nice transportation car , it will make a new owner very happy......

I need the room in my yard for my newest project.......so my loss your gain.

asking ...$4950.00

Tiger
04-10-2004, 10:14 AM
I don't think they are legal in US unless it passed the EPA... interesting.

E34turbo
04-10-2004, 10:48 AM
I don't think they are legal in US unless it passed the EPA... interesting.

well this car is legal in the united states........ask before assuming

E34turbo
04-10-2004, 10:49 AM
Just curious, why would this be of interest only to northern states or Canada? (I've never seen a turbo diesel here in Canada... didn't know they even existed in N.A.)

Rod

I said that because those places seem to have a need for good reliable cars especially in the winter months......

anyone can get it...