PDA

View Full Version : OT....Sharing the laughter

Jr ///M5
04-09-2004, 04:14 PM
A sexy woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub...
She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately.
> > >
She seductively signalled that he should bring his face closer to hers..
> > >
As he did, she gently caressed his full beard. "Are you the manager?" she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands.
> > >
"Actually, no," he replied.
"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she said, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.
> > >
"I'm afraid I can't," breathed the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?"
> > >
"Yes. I need for you to give him a message," she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.
> > >
"What should I tell him?" the bartender managed to say.
> > >
"Tell him," she whispered, "there's no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies room."

632 Regal
04-09-2004, 06:35 PM
A sexy woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub...
She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately.
> > >
She seductively signalled that he should bring his face closer to hers..
> > >
As he did, she gently caressed his full beard. "Are you the manager?" she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands.
> > >
"Actually, no," he replied.
"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she said, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.
> > >
"I'm afraid I can't," breathed the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?"
> > >
"Yes. I need for you to give him a message," she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.
> > >
"What should I tell him?" the bartender managed to say.
> > >
"Tell him," she whispered, "there's no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies room."