PDA

View Full Version : Window Pause?

Happy_Go_Lucky
09-15-2006, 05:08 AM
Just a quicky ... is it normal practice for the drivers window to stop while auto open/closing when another window button it pressed? If I open my window in auto mode, and the passenger starts to open their window, mine stops. I can continue manually, or restart the auto sequence when the passanger has finnished. Is this normal, or do I have some latent fault somewhere?

Flamin'Cow
09-15-2006, 05:14 AM
yeah mine does the same thing and if I try to open/close the sunroof at the same time as any windows - none of the windows go up!

Michael999
09-15-2006, 05:21 AM
Mine does this as well.

Yiorgos
09-15-2006, 05:37 AM
Same.

Funny thing earlier today the girlfriend tried pressing the button for her window to go down, and said "Why isn't this working???", then she realised she was pressing the up button where the window is already up :D

Flamin'Cow
09-15-2006, 05:38 AM
Rekon it must be a standard 'feature' on all models - perhaps to prevent over-loading the electical system - can you imagine the draw of current for all 4 leccy windows AND the sunroof at the same time!!!!

Flamin'Cow
09-15-2006, 05:39 AM
Yeah mine does that as well - must be a feature across the entire range of women - LOL