PDA

View Full Version : Back in the saddle again!!!!!!

mancini_mark
09-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey guys,

I'm back driving my 5er again. After almost two years in storage, I've finally paid the dough, fixed the heater core and had someone do the timing belt and water pump. She drives beautifully despite the storage. Now I've got to put my interior back together.

I'll be hanging around here more now. Money and time cure all.

Cheers,
Mark

Evan
09-14-2006, 05:58 PM
welcome back

angrypancake
09-14-2006, 08:33 PM
pics or ban

Thayne
09-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Welcome back. Any pics?

DABLACK
09-15-2006, 09:28 AM
good stuff Mark! I hope the rest of the resurection goes smooth and cost effective

Hey guys,

I'm back driving my 5er again. After almost two years in storage, I've finally paid the dough, fixed the heater core and had someone do the timing belt and water pump. She drives beautifully despite the storage. Now I've got to put my interior back together.

Cheers,
Mark

Bruno
09-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey guys,

Cheers,
Mark

Mark, after two years in storage, I would flush the coolant if not done, and flush the brake fluid also.
Same with oil change and diff/trans oil change if not done recently.

I do miss my E34, and I need to find a new project maybe a Touring.

RobPatt
09-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Thankfully it sounds like whatever it was is now behind you....and welcome back.