PDA

View Full Version : mileage improvement!

632 Regal
09-13-2006, 08:36 AM
http://www.gaspricewatch.com/improvempg/
;)

JD525IA
09-13-2006, 09:07 AM
the Texas Attorney General. I can't believe that this website is still up. They were supposed take all of them down. These guys operated off of a pyramid scam with a fake product. I've been watching this develope for the last 6 months.

A gal that used to work with me was into these. I took a look at them, but couldn't get past the smell (moth balls = napthelene). They are made in Mexico by a shady company called AR Asociados Consultores, who claim that they are made of something else and that they are safe. Anybody every been to Mexico City? It's one of the dirties places in the world, since there are no EPA regulations.

Stay away from this crap!!!

kick7ca
09-13-2006, 09:10 AM
From the website:
"You have just found the most awesome business opprtunity available this century!"

Can't argue with most awesome!

I'm thinking of developing a similiar product derived from Cat Chow, I am expecting 20-30% improvement in gas mileage and stereo reception.

mikell
09-13-2006, 09:24 AM
Pastor Harkins from Oklahoma endorses it - what else do you need to know? The Pastor would never steer you wrong, right? Put a little Jesus in your tank and smile while you drive.

JD525IA
09-13-2006, 09:52 AM
is also a pastor. Man, I hate people who use religion as a basis to accumilate wealth.

Take my neighbor, for example. He runs a small church out of his home, but recently took a job teaching junior-high math. He actually told some of us in the neighborhood how much he hates teaching, but that he sees it as an opportunity to find new members for his church.

Great!! Using my tax dollars in order to benefit a church that I don't belong to. Why do some people feel that they are justified in doing this kind of crap.

I'm sure that Mims used his church members as some of his charter members to get Bioperformance off the ground.

I'm disgusted by this mentality!!

Ross
09-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Been using 'em for years. My 2.5 wheezer makes 800 more hosepower and now gets like 90 miles per gallon. My sex life has improved and all my investments are paying off big time!

zman-95-540i
09-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Ditto. My neighbor put his house up for sale a few months ago. Really good guy who owned his own landscape company. We ended up chatting one afternoon before he moved and he said they were moving because their pastor told them they were not living the "christian" lifestyle. They were basically living too extravegently (excuse my spelling). So basically, they sold their $400k house and moved into a $150k house. Not sure what they are doing with the money.

Ironically the guy who bought their house is a pastor at a different church. I wonder what kind of house their pastor lives in. I'm guessing it's at least $1M (their church is grossly large with jumbotrons in the 'worship center').

BillionPa
09-13-2006, 01:48 PM
All Glory to the Hypnotoad!!!

632 Regal
09-13-2006, 02:15 PM
acetone didnt do much, maybe 1 mpg over 4 tanks but could be my driving habits.

BillionPa
09-13-2006, 03:22 PM
acetone helps most on highway driving, and ONLY if you use premium gas with 0% ethanol.

Jon K
09-13-2006, 03:33 PM
What about us who run straight methanol?

Alexlind123
09-13-2006, 04:31 PM
acetone helps most on highway driving, and ONLY if you use premium gas with 0% ethanol.

Premium gas has no ethanol?

jnmip
09-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Been using 'em for years. My 2.5 wheezer makes 800 more hosepower and now gets like 90 miles per gallon. My sex life has improved and all my investments are paying off big time!

But has it stopped your hair from falling out?????

pundit
09-13-2006, 06:00 PM
...Man, I hate people who use religion as a basis to accumilate wealth...
And man you got 'em in the good ol' US of A.
Personally I have more respect for a whore asking for money than a Jesus scammer asking for money to save some crippled aids infected orphan in some third world country who doesn't exist, on the promise that the good Lord will reserve you a place in Heaven... providing of course you hand over the cash first.

"Now let me see... do I want an emerald encrusted 24 carat gold crucifix on the front of my Caddy... or a diamond one?"

632 Regal
09-13-2006, 06:32 PM
the premium im using has no ethenol til winter fuel rolls in, the acetone didnt help me as much as they claim. I'm going to try mid grade fuel, last time i filled up with it I definetly had gains in mileage...must listen for bad sounds with the mark d chip tho.

632 Regal
09-13-2006, 06:52 PM
There was a documentary of one guy begging for money on a freeway exit with the religeous crap and homeless crap on a sign, they asked him how much money this poorly dressed disabled homeless man made by begging instead of getting a job...get this... over 70k a year! He drove away in a 2005 Cadillac that he said was paid in full "cash" at the end of the documentary. this was on TV last year.

And man you got 'em in the good ol' US of A.
Personally I have more respect for a whore asking for money than a Jesus scammer asking for money to save some crippled aids infected orphan in some third world country who doesn't exist, on the promise that the good Lord will reserve you a place in Heaven... providing of course you hand over the cash first.

"Now let me see... do I want an emerald encrusted 24 carat gold crucifix on the front of my Caddy... or a diamond one?"

BillionPa
09-13-2006, 07:47 PM
....jesus!

Blitzkrieg Bob
09-13-2006, 08:24 PM
for the gullible

gymkata
09-13-2006, 09:14 PM
I used the Terraclean system that works on the fuel system at my local independent BMW shop and the mileage increased about 7%.
Not bad.

632 Regal
09-13-2006, 10:03 PM
my god 7 mpg thats great! Without the pill or acetone!good work man!

I used the Terraclean system that works on the fuel system at my local independent BMW shop and the mileage increased about 7%.
Not bad.

Airborne001
09-14-2006, 05:24 AM
Man, I hate people who use religion

There is a new book out now that postulates it is the socially responsible thing for us to do in our current level of social evolution to get rid of all religion entirely.

Think about it, how many people have died because of religion in the history of the world. (BTW, it is still going on today)

pundit
09-14-2006, 06:42 AM
There is a new book out now that postulates it is the socially responsible thing for us to do in our current level of social evolution to get rid of all religion entirely.

Think about it, how many people have died because of religion in the history of the world. (BTW, it is still going on today)
I laugh when people say the way to peace is through religion.
Nearly all wars fought throughout history have religion at their core.
So one could say the biggest cause of death, suffering and man's inhumanity to man is due to religion.
Of course some blame the bubonic plague and the Spanish flu epidemic as being retribution for backing the wrong God... so yeah blame that on religion too!!

mikell
09-14-2006, 09:55 AM
Ditto. My neighbor put his house up for sale a few months ago. Really good guy who owned his own landscape company. We ended up chatting one afternoon before he moved and he said they were moving because their pastor told them they were not living the "christian" lifestyle. They were basically living too extravegently (excuse my spelling). So basically, they sold their $400k house and moved into a $150k house. Not sure what they are doing with the money.

I hope he didn't give the gain from his house sale to the "church".

There's an outfit here that has its pastor in a 20,000 square foot house (no, that's not a typo), and the church owns a private jet (one of the smaller Gulfstreams, I think) and - get this - a Bell Ranger. They also own a hangar adjacent to a local private airport.

The basic tenets of this group concern how God wants you to be prosperous, and that starts with giving to - - - THE CHURCH, natch.

I should have gone into the religion business - it pays really well for those who want to make that way.

'Scuse the rant, but, you know. . . .

KenB
09-14-2006, 11:39 AM
"Imagine...no religion."

What eXXcuse would our sanctimonious leaders have to start wars? Would they have to finally admit is IS about oil, Halliburton, tea, or...whatever?

My God's better than your God just isn't making much sense.

Airborne001
09-14-2006, 08:33 PM
Damn, I thought sure I'd get flamed big time on this one. Nice to see that we have some open minded people here.

While I guess we all seem to agree on the topic, this author went so far as to state that we have an obligation to oppose religion (any religion, not one in particular) as a socially irresponsible sickness in our society, not just politely disagree with it.

KenB
09-14-2006, 09:13 PM
Watch it, we could start a war talking this ****...labeled as dissidents, terrorists, immoral, unpatriotic, card carrying commies hell-bent on destroying the status quo.

How dare we use the freedom that we have been handed by the people that have died for it.

Freedom of religion and freedom from religion if you choose so.

632 Regal
09-14-2006, 10:48 PM
acetone/religeon...impressive.

Alexlind123
09-15-2006, 12:16 AM
Damn, I thought sure I'd get flamed big time on this one. Nice to see that we have some open minded people here.

While I guess we all seem to agree on the topic, this author went so far as to state that we have an obligation to oppose religion (any religion, not one in particular) as a socially irresponsible sickness in our society, not just politely disagree with it.

What about the people who actually believe in it, dont hurt anyone, and dont ask anyone for money? Is that "socially irresponsible"?

Paul in NZ
09-15-2006, 02:52 AM
7% improvement?
Lets see say 25mpg
thats 1.75 mpg
so new consumption is 26.75 mpg
over a whole tank say 20 gal is 35 miles
you sure you didnt get a couple of good days in the traffic or didnt quite squeeze in as much gas as usual?
you could only measure that difference with controlled conditions ,i think you could get that much variation with day to day differences in driving conditions,traffic and filling variations

Airborne001
09-16-2006, 12:34 PM
If you want to delude yourself that mommy and daddy are going to be waiting for you on the other side, or that there is a pay-off at the end in order you to be a good person, knock yourself out.

Why do you need a reason (heaven/fear of God) to be a good person?

The real problem is with organized religion of any kind, since the very first thing they have to do is differentiate themselve from all the others by convincing other people that

"We are the ones that have it right, everyone else is wrong"

Bill R.
09-16-2006, 03:03 PM
that. So far in my 50 plus years i haven't met any.

What about the people who actually believe in it, dont hurt anyone, and dont ask anyone for money? Is that "socially irresponsible"?

Jon K
09-16-2006, 07:33 PM
If you want to delude yourself that mommy and daddy are going to be waiting for you on the other side, or that there is a pay-off at the end in order you to be a good person, knock yourself out.

Why do you need a reason (heaven/fear of God) to be a good person?

The real problem is with organized religion of any kind, since the very first thing they have to do is differentiate themselve from all the others by convincing other people that

"We are the ones that have it right, everyone else is wrong"

Who cares? Do religious people bother you?

Airborne001
09-17-2006, 07:37 AM
Actually, yes they do. Think about the time/money/effort/brainpower wasted by the human race on something that has absolutely no proof of any kind, and generally antagonizes all the other religions that are doing the same thing.

Religion was central in everyones lives 1000 years ago, and so was the technique of bleeding people to remove "bad humors" , but it is time we discard it and come to grips with the real world/universe around us. We have some very heavy social issues that are going to be coming up in the next 100 years, population explosion, food shortages, diminishing resourses, establishing ourselves on other planets in the solar system. In many areas we can not even properly explore stem cell and gene reasearch because we have religious nuts that think we are "tinkering with God's work". Wasting time/effort/money/skills/resources in continuing on this act of self-delusion is the most blatant demonstration of the human race's self-serving attitudes that we have ever come up with.

"I'm better than you are cause I'm more HOLY !! - ********

mikell
09-17-2006, 02:56 PM
It won't change anything - people will find another excuse for their greed and ego needs.

Religion was created to make rules to try to control innate animal instincts at odds with the establishment of a society. With the rise of governments, came the power struggle between religion and government, and the merging of the two in many cases.

The confusion between faith and religion (two very different things) just adds to the mess.

It wouldn't be so tough if not for man's capacity to destroy all life on the planet.

There is more, but the football game is on and, well you know....

Airborne001
09-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Religion was created to make rules to try to control innate animal instincts

Actaully the book I am reading currently sees "goodness" and morals as an evolutionary trait. Survival and evolution depend on the passing on of ones genes. Helping someone from another tribe out of a tarpit, or from a maurauding animal, might sound counter productive to this. However, in a social environment, it may enhance your standing, thereby increasing your chance to mate.

All of this would have had to develop long before religion, and even before speech was developed, or mankind would have evolved as solitary primates, like Oragutangs.

Religion just takes credit for this evolutionary trait, and exploits peoples fear of the unknown.

It is almost terrifying to stand up and realize that we may be the true top of the food chan in the universe. To understand that there are no beings looking out for us, or coming to save us, or granting us paradise if we muddle through correctly.

When you die, you are dead and you go in the ground. Not pretty,or flowery or holy, but it is the only thing we can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt.

..but think of it this way. If you realize that this is the only life you are given, what are you going to do with it?