PDA

View Full Version : PORTLAND OR!!! (/close to Portland) GUYS MEET TOMM

CharlesAFerg
09-11-2006, 11:52 PM
MEET in SE Portland tomorrow at 7!

This is put on by the Yahoo group "PDXBMW" Search for it if you're fairly local.

Call Joe Funk PM ME FOR HIS # I took it out for privacy reasons

Sorry for the late notice:

Hope to see some of you there, need directions? Call me (PM ME FOR #), leave a message if I dont answer.

Pacific Motorsports will be hosting the monthly meeting of the Portland chapter of the BMWACA this coming Tuesday, September 12th at 7PM at their shop (936 SE Powell Blvd). They welcome any and all interested members of the BMW community to this event. Food and refreshments (read: BEER) will be served.

Owner Mark Dikeos will give an overview of the shop and their capabilities.

Shop Foreman, Michael Christopherson will discuss the company's high performance and tuning work and show a few examples.

Senior Technician Dominic Albanese will tell a few stories about working for Max Hoffman (the importer of BMWs to the US and the "father" of the 2002) and Steve Dinan (among others) in his 40+ year automotive career.

Senior Consulting Technician Gerry Follett will tell a few stories of his 50+ years of working on Porshes, Ferraris, BMWs, Lamborghinis and other cars.

Jamie Roarke of GBC Distributing, the regional distributor of Redline Performance Synthetic Lubricants will speak about automotive fluids.

Pacific Motorsports is conveniently located at the Southwest corner of SE 10th and Powell, at the East end of the Ross Island Bridge. Directions can be Mapquested on their website, www.pacificmotorsportsonline.com.

See you there.

CharlesAFerg
09-13-2006, 03:38 AM
This was awesome!!! Seriously, I didn't know there was a group of enthusiasts this large in OR...

Anyways, I have cards, and I will scan them in / write in all of their club data so you guys can join....

Just give me till tomorrow, I have about 200 cards to pass out to BMW owners in my area... Anywyas, refer back! Info will be posted, PM me for a direct PM of all of the info..

later guys

MEET in SE Portland tomorrow at 7!

This is put on by the Yahoo group "PDXBMW" Search for it if you're fairly local.

Call Joe Funk PM ME FOR HIS # I took it out for privacy reasons

Sorry for the late notice:

Hope to see some of you there, need directions? Call me (PM ME FOR #), leave a message if I dont answer.

Pacific Motorsports will be hosting the monthly meeting of the Portland chapter of the BMWACA this coming Tuesday, September 12th at 7PM at their shop (936 SE Powell Blvd). They welcome any and all interested members of the BMW community to this event. Food and refreshments (read: BEER) will be served.

Owner Mark Dikeos will give an overview of the shop and their capabilities.

Shop Foreman, Michael Christopherson will discuss the company's high performance and tuning work and show a few examples.

Senior Technician Dominic Albanese will tell a few stories about working for Max Hoffman (the importer of BMWs to the US and the "father" of the 2002) and Steve Dinan (among others) in his 40+ year automotive career.

Senior Consulting Technician Gerry Follett will tell a few stories of his 50+ years of working on Porshes, Ferraris, BMWs, Lamborghinis and other cars.

Jamie Roarke of GBC Distributing, the regional distributor of Redline Performance Synthetic Lubricants will speak about automotive fluids.

Pacific Motorsports is conveniently located at the Southwest corner of SE 10th and Powell, at the East end of the Ross Island Bridge. Directions can be Mapquested on their website, www.pacificmotorsportsonline.com.

See you there.