PDA

View Full Version : San Diego people... autocross this weekend (9/9/06)

TC535i
09-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Just a heads up... BMW CCA will be autocrossing at Quallcom on Sat the 9th. If you want to run, be there EARLY (7am or earlier to be sure). I'll be there, no E34 love tho (running the 318). There's an instructor in a '95 540i 6-speed that will take you for an awesome ride if you ask nice tho!

If you got nothin better to do, come by, say hi. Before 3 is best tho, because I have to leave for a wedding at 4 (hopefully I'll be able to do my timed runs before I go!) Kim will be running her E36 as well, unfortunately we can't give rides tho... instructors only. :(

Hope to see some of you there!

-Tim

Gayle
09-07-2006, 08:50 PM
I am scheduled to drink beer from 10am-2pm at the Stone Brewery charity event. If I don't want to run, is there anything going on between 7am-10am besides an opportunity to see Crazy Tim and Crazy Kim again? Is there a link to info?

aston_jag_tech
09-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Damn, why do I have to work Sat!!!?? Sorry guys. Tke lots of pics!

TC535i
09-08-2006, 01:01 AM
I am scheduled to drink beer from 10am-2pm at the Stone Brewery charity event. If I don't want to run, is there anything going on between 7am-10am besides an opportunity to see Crazy Tim and Crazy Kim again? Is there a link to info?

Not sure what time the runs start, but instructors don't usually run/give rides till later in the day, dunno about 10. :(

Enjoy the "birthday party", wish I was there!