PDA

View Full Version : Say it aint so Schumi.......!!!!!!!

DaCan23
09-06-2006, 10:31 AM
I thought he would stay around for at least 1 more season, maybe 2...... I have no idea who I am gonna root for next year....

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=6&id=2575660

Martin in Bellevue
09-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Ralf could use some support.

Of course, we could support everybody's hero, Boris Said, in his 'Neckcar outing.

nizmainiac
09-06-2006, 11:33 AM
don't believe until you hear it from him and ferrari, he has no reason to quit at the moment he's enjoying his driving too much, he's competative and he's winning, if you want some one to root for look no further than lewis hamilton, he's been a mclaren protoge for 10+ years and if he gets the seat alongside alonso (which i think he will) he will give him a run for his money, and he will shock him, hamilton will win races and titles, just look at some of his races in gp2

DaCan23
09-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Boris rocks! It's nice to see him racin more on TV w/ Nascar, unlike Montoya who will be the new Robby Gordon wreckin everyone.

Ralf could use some support.

Of course, we could support everybody's hero, Boris Said, in his 'Neckcar outing.

SharkmanBMW
09-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Schumi should quit before he does more stupid things to ruin his name... he is a cheater and a general dickhead!
All the F1 drivers dislike and have little respect for him, his time to leave is now.

Let those who "race" compete, not those who run others off the road on purpose, he needs to go.

Boris is an awesome pilot, in any series he tries, he kicks ass!

Lewis Hamilton is also a great driver to watch... very talented, he will do well in F1.

nizmainiac
09-06-2006, 03:12 PM
while i realize that not everybody is a schumi fan his record speaks for itself, what people perceive as arrogance is actually confidence in his own belief to get the job done not many drivers have that , one other driver like that was the late ayrton senna, but you also have to look at just how long it took schumi to beat his pole position record nearly twice the amount of time, however much i like schumi ayrton was the better driver and champion :)

shuriken
09-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Only Ferrari know what he's gonna do, and that will be announced after the Monza Gp. It could hinge on the result of Monza. if he wins and has closed the gap to Alonso and the 8th title is do-able then i think he may stay and Kimi will be his partner next year. If he goes , and i hope not, then the line up will be Kimi Raikkonen and Massa. Senna was atotal wanker on the track but never got the bad press of Schumi, 7 times WC speaks for it's self.
I'm a Ferrari fan and not specifically a Schumi fan BTW.
This is the best source outside Ferrari for the news.....
http://www.itv-f1.com/Feature.aspx?Type=General&PO_ID=37210

nizmainiac
09-06-2006, 05:19 PM
i doubt the monza result will have a bearing on his decision, had senna lived schumi would have never eclipsed him

Ross
09-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Schumacher is the most successful F-1 driver ever period.
Perhaps Clark if he had lived would have been as great. Senna,no. The McLaren of the day was as dominant as the Ferrari in 2002.
Let's not forget these guys aren't pedalling the cars. The fastest CAR nearly always wins.Schumacher won championshipS in a Ferrari before it was the fastest car!
Last year, by all rights should have been Kimi's year if his shitbox car could stay together to finish a race (McLaren has a fancy new HQ though). Ferrari's(Bridgestone's)performance was dismal, yet Schumacher was right there in the end.
I am a fan of the red cars and Schumacher. I don't care if he's a dick or not, he's paid to drive the car. His on track "lapses" are sometimes calculated.He is above all a competitor.
ALL of these guys have huge balls and egos to match, if some get their feelings hurt too bad. Some may hate him but ALL respect his ability to kick their ever lovin' ass on any given day.
Rumor is that Alonso is upset that he doesn't get the respect on track that Schumacher does. Duh!
Schumacher is also sympathetic of the machine and able to communicate with the engineers effectively.
A lot of people bitch when a team or driver dominates. I don't understand why, it's supposed to be competition after all. Some will always be better, lots better is mighty impressive.