PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need body parts? NC, VA, MD, DC, PA, NY free delivery possible!

Rigmaster
04-07-2004, 10:34 PM
I've got a bunch of good used body parts for E34's. It's been almost impossible to ship most of these, so I'm offering the following: If you buy E34 body parts from me, I might be able to deliver them for FREE if you are between Raleigh, NC and Binghamton, NY, basically anywhere near I-95 from Petersburg, VA to Fredericksburg, VA and I-81 from Winchester, VA to Binghamton, NY. I will be going to the Carlisle (PA) Import car show and Swap Meet which is the 3rd weekend in May (may 21-22 or so), then I will be going to Upstate NY to visit relatives.

I have 1 decent front bumper + hood (granitesilber), plus a couple of good rear bumpers and trunklids (white, granitesilber, cirrusblau, islandgrun) and a bunch of doors. If you need any of these parts, please let me know ASAP. Prices run from $100 to $225, depending on what piece you need and which color. Package deals available.

Thanks,
Bret
Raleigh, NC

Brandon J
04-07-2004, 10:42 PM
I need a front right strut housing with hub/bearing and dustshield. I am in Chicago. Thanks.

winfred
04-07-2004, 10:43 PM
i have grand parents in Winchester and lived in Binghamton around 20 years ago

Rigmaster
04-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Hey Brandon,

I've definitely got one, $70 + shipping. Let me know and I'll check on shipping costs- probably not more than $25 or so.

Thanks, Bret.

I need a front right strut housing with hub/bearing and dustshield. I am in Chicago. Thanks.

Rigmaster
04-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Winfred,

do you remember Stevens Diner in Johnston City (across from the old GE plant- it's now an Aldi grocery store)?? OR Skylark Diner on Vestal Pkwy in Vestal?? Stevens was owned + run by my Grandma and Skylark is owned + run by my aunt, uncle + cousins. Needless to say, we always eat well when we are there!

Bret.

winfred
04-07-2004, 10:58 PM
i don't remember a whole lot about it, i was 5 or 6, my dad was a consulting engineer for one of the big power plants, our crappy house flooded during the spring thaw when the susquhana (spelling?) jumped it's banks

winfred
04-07-2004, 11:01 PM
now that i think about it vestal pkwy rings a bell or two

TheGeak
04-07-2004, 11:51 PM
any M5 body parts?!

maybe a sterling silver drivers door??

jbw535i
04-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Rigmaster,

I will probably be at the Carlisle Import Car Show and Swap Meet. Do you have a pic of the front bumper and hood. Also do you have a front grill?

thanks,

Brian

Sooner
04-08-2004, 03:07 PM
I've got a bunch of good used body parts for E34's. It's been almost impossible to ship most of these, so I'm offering the following: If you buy E34 body parts from me, I might be able to deliver them for FREE if you are between Raleigh, NC and Binghamton, NY, basically anywhere near I-95 from Petersburg, VA to Fredericksburg, VA and I-81 from Winchester, VA to Binghamton, NY. I will be going to the Carlisle (PA) Import car show and Swap Meet which is the 3rd weekend in May (may 21-22 or so), then I will be going to Upstate NY to visit relatives.

I have 1 decent front bumper + hood (granitesilber), plus a couple of good rear bumpers and trunklids (white, granitesilber, cirrusblau, islandgrun) and a bunch of doors. If you need any of these parts, please let me know ASAP. Prices run from $100 to $225, depending on what piece you need and which color. Package deals available.

Thanks,
Bret
Raleigh, NC

rickm
04-08-2004, 03:10 PM
i don't remember a whole lot about it, i was 5 or 6, my dad was a consulting engineer for one of the big power plants, our crappy house flooded during the spring thaw when the susquhana (spelling?) jumped it's banks

:)

There's a big steam/nuke plant up there.

TheGeak
04-08-2004, 03:21 PM
we've got one of them in Pa too!!! Both a river and a county! STOP STEALING OUR HARD TO SPELL WORDS!

facsman
04-08-2004, 03:49 PM
I need a left passenger door for a 1992 525i in emerald green (I think that's the right color) Thanks.

Unregistered
04-08-2004, 04:01 PM
we've got one of them in Pa too!!! Both a river and a county! STOP STEALING OUR HARD TO SPELL WORDS!

Pfft. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantisilio gogogoch would be a bitch to memorize. :)

Rigmaster
04-08-2004, 07:54 PM
"Left passenger door" huh, are you in the UK or Australia?? :)

Let me know which door you need (left front, right front, left rear, right rear), but the only green I have is the "islandgrun" and the left front (driver's) door is damaged- the others are good.

Thanks, Bret.

I need a left passenger door for a 1992 525i in emerald green (I think that's the right color) Thanks.

Travelfeet
04-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Winfred,

do you remember Stevens Diner in Johnston City (across from the old GE plant- it's now an Aldi grocery store)?? OR Skylark Diner on Vestal Pkwy in Vestal?? Stevens was owned + run by my Grandma and Skylark is owned + run by my aunt, uncle + cousins. Needless to say, we always eat well when we are there!

Bret.
I live three blocks from that Aldi's - Have also spent many a late night/early moring at the Skylark. My thanks to your family for the middle of the night eats!