PDA

View Full Version : ::.. bimmercruise.com, SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2006

Qube
09-05-2006, 08:17 AM
::.. bimmercruise.com, SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2006

I'll be there. Any Torontonians going? Jay? Time to break out the camera and represent bimmer.info ;)

Welcome to Bimmercruise 2006

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2006

Location: MOSPORT INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY, lower infield paddock.

Time: 11:00am (show & shine begins)

Mosport show&shine registration opens 10:00am

Cruise departure time (from BMW Durham) 9:30am SHARP!

Cruise arrival @Mosport: 10:30am (approx)

BMWCCA Club Race: Begins at 12pm NOON.

BimmerCruise welcomes all automotive enthusiasts for our 6th year of BMW nirvana. This year we are proud to announce a change from the norm by holding the show & shine with the BMW Club of Canada's Trillium Chapter Concourse at the world renowned Mosport International Raceway. Not only do we get to see a great variety of beautifully detailed & modified show-cars like previous years; We also have the opportunity to witness how efficiently the Trillium Chapter runs it's prestigious Performance Driving School.

In addition, as an added-bonus this year we are fortunate that Trillium Chapter's September Performance Driving School is hosting the famous BMWCCA Club Racing series. All enthusiasts are welcome to Mosport for a (free admission) fun-filled race day showcasing vendors, show-cars, food, camping and tons of automotive action.

Monastie
09-05-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm gunna see if I can get other Montreal BMW owners to go with me.
If we're about 3 cars, I'd go...

Qube
09-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Jay? Lee? Anyone else? Pasmag will be there ;)

Qube
09-06-2006, 09:06 AM
... ... .. .. . .

DueyT
10-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Dang...and I was passing through TO from Kingston to Barrie on the 10th...DOH! Will keep an eye out for the next one, Qube!

Cheers,
Duey