PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Black leather shift/brake boot

ILoveMPower
09-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Well, my old parchment ones were getting a little ratty, so I scooped up some "microfiber" boots from redlinegoods.com. They claimed their boots were way thicker than stock, so I was pumped when I ordered them.

After installed though, they let TONS of driveline sounds right into my ears. Everyone that rides in my car thinks its a piece of junk because of all the noise it makes, but even just holding my hand over the material quiets it down immensely.

Just looking for a stock set of boots in good condition, or a recommendation on where to actually get some quality boots.

Thanks,
-Jeremy

angrypancake
09-05-2006, 01:02 AM
check fleabay, homie.

Alexlind123
09-05-2006, 08:39 AM
Everyone that rides in my car thinks its a piece of junk because of all the noise it makesThanks,
-Jeremy

It sounds to me like you might want to reconsider who rides with you in your car.

brosher
09-05-2006, 08:46 AM
I had some leather ones made from redlinegoods a few weeks ago. I'll post the pics up because I love them. I got tan with black stitching and it looks like it came that way. Very nice.

There are some black ones on ebay that are not too expensive, never seen them in person though. If I were you I would order some leather ones from redline. He would probably give a you a discount because you are not happy with the microfiber ones. Or if you like the looks of the MF ones just get some vinyl or something to create a noise buffer. :)

ILoveMPower
09-05-2006, 01:51 PM
I had some leather ones made from redlinegoods a few weeks ago. I'll post the pics up because I love them. I got tan with black stitching and it looks like it came that way. Very nice.

There are some black ones on ebay that are not too expensive, never seen them in person though. If I were you I would order some leather ones from redline. He would probably give a you a discount because you are not happy with the microfiber ones. Or if you like the looks of the MF ones just get some vinyl or something to create a noise buffer. :)

Hmm, maybe the redlinegoods leathers are nice...

I sent them an e-mail, we'll see what they have to say

Thanks,
-JK