PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

aston_jag_tech
08-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Well this is NOT BMW related but I was excited when I got this today after a hard day at work. :D :D
http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001885pr9.jpg

Speaking of which, I am looking forward to removing the trans, clutch job, ASM bleed, and Clutch learn. I learned how to do it at school 2 months ago, so we will see if I pass the test.:)

Thayne
08-30-2006, 02:02 AM
Sweet! I didn't know you DJed! I spin too. I mostly play Trance, Progressive, House and once in a while Hip Hop. Here's a picture of my rig and a pic of me spinning at a local club. :D

http://www.djsfansandfreaks.net/albums/Random/IMG_9504.sized.jpg

http://www.djsfansandfreaks.net/albums/Random/IMG_9691.sized.jpg

BillionPa
08-30-2006, 02:28 AM
MDR-V600 headphones?

Thayne
08-30-2006, 02:31 AM
MDR-V600 headphones?

I have the MDR-V700 headphones.

BillionPa
08-30-2006, 02:42 AM
i got the 700s too, but the ones in aston's pic are black where ours are silver

Thayne
08-30-2006, 03:29 AM
i got the 700s too, but the ones in aston's pic are black where ours are silver

Yeah, they are most likely the 600s my buddy has those as well.

Ross
08-30-2006, 08:02 AM
WTF is it? Is this what I'll need after a heart attack?

Thayne
08-30-2006, 01:21 PM
WTF is it? Is this what I'll need after a heart attack?

They are cd turntables. Used for DJing.

aston_jag_tech
08-30-2006, 11:50 PM
Sweet! I didn't know you DJed! I spin too. I mostly play Trance, Progressive, House and once in a while Hip Hop. Here's a picture of my rig and a pic of me spinning at a local club. :D

Trance, Prog, same here. Sounds from Europe(Netherlands,UK) Ferry Corsten. I like his new sound alot. Matt Darey, hes a genius. Talla 2XLC has a old school sound. Also some other popular atrists/DJs but I really like to find the unfound hits.

I started throwing sounds together with Kinetic Cakewalk to see if I like "producing" music, If you want to call it that. And its not so bad.

DJing? Just got the Gem Sound yesterday and shitty thing is I have all my audio equip back in the midwest when I moved from Illinois. So I need to buy a reciever and 2 speaks.

MDR-V500. I thought I bought the silvers but I didnt, need to return to frys.:D

Thats pretty sweet you mix trance and prog. I like certain house beats. Do you have any samples??:)

aston_jag_tech
08-30-2006, 11:52 PM
BillionPa, you DJ also? What do you mix?

Thayne
08-31-2006, 02:13 AM
I like a lot of the same Trance that you do. Some of the producers/DJs you mentioned are my favorites! I think Armin Van Buuren is probably my favorite DJ right now. I try to mix the way he does, drawn out minute to minute and a half mixes between songs. Above and Beyond, Blank & Jones, Kyau Vs Albert, Mike Koglin, Tiesto are just a few of my favorites. Its too bad you live in So Cal and I live in Nor Cal I would love to spin with another DJ/BMW fan! :D I have a bunch of mixes. All I have to do is upload them. Would you be interested in checking them out?

Thayne
08-31-2006, 02:15 AM
BillionPa, you DJ also? What do you mix?

Yes please share! :D