PDA

View Full Version : Online file sharing.

aston_jag_tech
08-24-2006, 08:46 PM
I need to catch up with online a little bit.

Well at work we have a website so all the technicians world wide can talk about problems with cars blah blah blah and the website doesnt provide a file sharing capability. Its a real negative since pictures are needed ALL the time to really explain what to do. Anyway does anyone know a web server to hold atleast 10mb of storage files so I could insert a link onto this work related online forum???

Thanks alot everyone.

-Scott

MBXB
08-24-2006, 08:58 PM
Scott

Try www.webshots.com

aston_jag_tech
08-24-2006, 09:15 PM
Ramon!!

Thanks alot.

How have you been???

MBXB
08-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Back in FL. I should be back in SoCal end of September/early October.

aston_jag_tech
08-24-2006, 09:38 PM

Nice nice. Gayle introduced me to sushi last week. I was impressed, well except for a yellow tail. It was acutally fairly good. I had spider rolls and something with tuna(forgot the name) and sake. Will have it again for sure.:D

How was your flight back??

Qube
08-24-2006, 09:49 PM
Be wary of the TOS of the sites. For example, anything you upload to ImageShack is basically kept 'forever' regardless if you mark it for deletion.

aston_jag_tech
08-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Be wary of the TOS of the sites. For example, anything you upload to ImageShack is basically kept 'forever' regardless if you mark it for deletion.

Thanks for the heads up.

I think it will be ok, most of the pics i am assuming are going to be pics of parts and stuff like that. And I think Aston will filter some of the pics as they have already of just some posts.(I guess they are scared of the truth):D

MBXB
08-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Flight back was brutal; redeye + 3 hours in DC. Got back to Tampa at noon.

Nice nice. Gayle introduced me to sushi last week. I was impressed, well except for a yellow tail. It was acutally fairly good. I had spider rolls and something with tuna(forgot the name) and sake. Will have it again for sure.:D

How was your flight back??

MBXB
08-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Tha's why I use webshots. They let you manage access to the albums, and delete them when you're done.

aston_jag_tech
08-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Flight back was brutal; redeye + 3 hours in DC. Got back to Tampa at noon.

Ouch! That sucks man. hey that webshots.com works great thanks alot for the link.;)

Gayle
08-24-2006, 11:18 PM

Too bad it is not Sept 9. You could join us at Stone Brewery's drink for charity event.

http://www.stonebrew.com/10th

Ramon---Sushi--Which one is it going to be? Japengo?
Zensei is out, but we are game for anywhere else.

http://www.aolcityguide.com/sandiego/bestsushi/?page=cb2006

MBXB
08-25-2006, 01:51 AM
Japengo it is!