PDA

View Full Version : Beethoven!

Jehu
08-23-2006, 09:12 PM
This is my new favorite music. Blaring this while barreling over Cape Cod at Sunset tonight was really something .I thought i'd died and gone to Munich.. You should check this out if you like awesome music

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AMPZNU/104-7153143-3655143?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=5174

632 Regal
08-23-2006, 09:18 PM
I have all that and others on 3 disks for leasurly cruises on Vacations and such that I havent had in 3 years, the Vacation wekends my son prefers classical (really helps with mathamatics too)

Blitzkrieg Bob
08-23-2006, 09:22 PM
by Tchaikovsky is great on a twisty road

1995 525i
08-24-2006, 08:59 AM
This is my new favorite music. Blaring this while barreling over Cape Cod at Sunset tonight was really something .I thought i'd died and gone to Munich.. You should check this out if you like awesome music

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000AMPZNU/104-7153143-3655143?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=5174

THose are really nice selections. This music is really beneficial for all of you out there who use math on a daily basis!

Blitzkrieg Bob
08-24-2006, 03:46 PM
while their brains are developing and forming connections...They don't even realize it until years later in school when they whizz through math.

attack eagle
08-25-2006, 02:16 AM
you should listen to Mikhail Glinka... even better IMO.
I love Russian composers.

Triton540i
08-25-2006, 03:11 AM
Am I the only dumb ass that listens to house music? ;)
-Eric

RobE34
08-25-2006, 03:33 AM
It should be a condition of BMW ownership that one may only listen to this type of music. Bloody beautiful

Espen
08-25-2006, 06:18 AM
uhh did I miss something? Beethoven helps you with daily math?

I`ve listended to rock/heavy metal since i was a kid. Started with Ac/dc, Dio, Accept and went over to more heavvy stuff like Pantera, Down, Tool, etc..

Dont know what part of music that helps you with math, but I`ve allways been pretty good in math, and I never listened much to classic music.
Except i love the part in "Accept - Metal Heart" its based on "Beethovens To Elise" Steve Vai have also made a pretty cool guitar version of this song.

Yiorgos
08-25-2006, 07:05 AM
Am I the only dumb ass that listens to house music? ;)
-Eric

Nope, another dumb ass here that listens to house music :D

I should start getting into classical music. Is this something that is available freely on the internet like in Limewire? Is it illegal to download classical music? Who owns the copyright to such works?

HDhandyman
08-25-2006, 07:19 AM
uhh did I miss something? Beethoven helps you with daily math?

I`ve listended to rock/heavy metal since i was a kid. Started with Ac/dc, Dio, Accept and went over to more heavvy stuff like Pantera, Down, Tool, etc..

Dont know what part of music that helps you with math, but I`ve allways been pretty good in math, and I never listened much to classic music.
Except i love the part in "Accept - Metal Heart" its based on "Beethovens To Elise" Steve Vai have also made a pretty cool guitar version of this song.

Accept---LOL...feeling guilty that I have all the albums, B-sides, and lots of stage performances on the house PC iTunes...:p

I like Beethoven just as much as the next guy, but for math I think I prefer more structure like Philip Glass, John Adams, Steve Reich, etc..