PDA

View Full Version : Seattle area shops?

landon
08-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Hi all. I'm a new e34 owner (93 525iT) and pretty much a new bimmer owner in general (bought an e30 5 months ago too.)

I wanted to get my Touring checked out but am not sure where to take it in the Seattle area. I actually live up north in Everett, but am perfectly happy to travel for a good indy shop. Any ideas?

My e30 was always dealer serviced by the original owner and I bought the e34 from a used car lot so I am clueless as to it's history - but it was only $3000. It does have a coolant leak it seems, and I'd like to get it checked.

Thanks!

-Landon

Maximabello
08-20-2006, 05:22 PM
I've heard Car tender in Seattle, Strictly BMW in Bellevue and Eastside Bavarian in Issaquah are good.

http://www.bmwpugetsound.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=30674&highlight=recommended+shop

landon
08-20-2006, 10:26 PM
Thanks Max! I wasn't even aware of bmwpugetsound.com as a resource!

Anybody have any experience with BMW Independant Services in Mukilteo or Bimmers Only (Dan Patzer) in Marysville? Probably a question for the other forum, but I figured I'd check here as well. Thanks!

-Landon

Martin in Bellevue
08-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Jeff's worked with Dan Patzer; had good things to say. He seems to permit ya to help out alongside him. He prefers to get parts thru his sources, as reasonable as any other shop.