PDA

View Full Version : 95 540i 6 spd. for sale - 76,221 miles

saluki540i
08-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Still not sure I'm sane, but here goes. Triple black, 76,221 miles - extensive work done on car before I decided to sell - all receipts come with. New clutch, flywheel, motor mounts, hoses, underpans, Koni adjustables, B&B exhaust. Every nut and bolt that went back on the car is bmw or stainless(exhaust). All service is documented by BMW up to a few months back when I purchased the car from my dad. Car has NOT been in a wreck - I have 3 cars including this & a motorcycle - too many vehicles. Interested parties with $9500 only. Car is located in Carbondale, IL - approx. 40 minutes North of the KY border. No Strokes, this stinks enough already. 618 549 9833 -Christophe-

dbals
08-16-2006, 12:32 PM
Still not sure I'm sane, but here goes. Triple black, 76,221 miles - extensive work done on car before I decided to sell - all receipts come with. New clutch, flywheel, motor mounts, hoses, underpans, Koni adjustables, B&B exhaust. Every nut and bolt that went back on the car is bmw or stainless(exhaust). All service is documented by BMW up to a few months back when I purchased the car from my dad. Car has NOT been in a wreck - I have 3 cars including this & a motorcycle - too many vehicles. Interested parties with $9500 only. Car is located in Carbondale, IL - approx. 40 minutes North of the KY border. No Strokes, this stinks enough already. 618 549 9833 -Christophe-
NO! Dont do it. Got any pics? I'll but the word out for you here in Cape. Keep me in mind if you do get rid of it and have any extra parts and or bmw specific tools you need to unload.

-What springs are you running with the Konis?

saluki540i
08-16-2006, 02:03 PM
I kept the suspension stock, except the konis- just replaced all the hardware, including the strut housing collars. I've got all the stuff for the rears too, It'll go with the car.

jbraswell
08-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Oh man, Someone buy my car for 5k and I would be all over this. Sounds like a good car for a good price. Good luck with the sale

marckula
08-17-2006, 09:05 PM
got any photos?

Macv
08-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Wow, hell of a deal for less than 10k!