PDA

View Full Version : Interesting and funny BMW video...sort of

wjbell
08-11-2006, 09:24 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8613431240341347407&q=hicks+bmw&hl=en

ProZak
08-11-2006, 09:51 PM
OMFG! That was *classic.* It's a little long, and I kept waiting for it to get funny, which it didn't right until the last minute or so. But definitely has the best impact if you just watch it all the way through. I'm still laughing.

-Zak-

Zeuk in Oz
08-12-2006, 01:15 AM
In Oz that's called road rage.

Thank goodness we don't allow concealed weapons. ;)

Macv
08-12-2006, 01:45 AM
haha sweetness. how violent....

aston_jag_tech
08-12-2006, 03:14 AM
Wow...Those idiots should have been beaten with the bat.

Wasnt expecting a gun to be flashed out like that.

Russell
08-12-2006, 06:17 AM
If Both have guns what then? Very strong possibility in rural areas. The BMW driver, IMO, aggrivated situation on purpose (drove to isolated area etc.) because he had a gun.

Airborne001
08-12-2006, 06:24 AM

Thank goodness we don't allow concealed weapons.

Soooo... let me get this straight. Becuase he had the gun no-one got hurt, and without it he probably would have been beaten with a bat...and you still think it is wrong for him to have it?

That video should be an advertisment for all the GOOD reasons for carrying a sidearm.

F4Phantom
08-12-2006, 07:39 AM
In Australia the guy with the gun could probably be in a lot of trouble. We have just made a new law in VIC to make even normal swords and replica sword like weapons illegal without a licence. We can only have certain types of knives. Hand guns are only aloud in firing ranges and you need to be part of a club to own one. They cannot be taken or shot in the bush. Rifle licences are easy enough to get but you still need to show where you are going to use it and for what reasons. You need a lot of checks and to pass tests ( I am sure the US is the same in this respect). Also in terms of self defence you can use a gun for defence but only if the potential threat has a gun too. Baiscly if they try to punch you, you can puch them back, if the try to stab you, you can stab back, and guns in the same way, but you cant shoot them if they want to punch you because its not even.

Now here is the part I hate, if you have a criminal in your house, he takes your dvd player, and trips on the cord on the way out on the front lawn, he can sue you!!

PS. In VIC we need a full gun licence for air guns and PAINT BALL GUNS!

Russell
08-12-2006, 07:47 AM
This may be faked.

pundit
08-12-2006, 07:48 AM
I think the whole things a setup... kind of 'Blair Witch' camera work.

Why would the BMW guy (who steals the camera) then go a post the entire video on the net which includes him brandishing a gun and making threats to kill?
It doesn't make sense.
Over here he would be in deep **** for waving a firearm around.

All these guys are just amatuer film makers trying to get themselves noticed.

gtopaul
08-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Good job though. If you're ever in that situation with two redneck imbreds following you down the road tossing insults or empties, you just drive to the nearest police station and park in their parking lot. Anyway, if they had insulted my wife/girlfriend like that the confrontation would have happened a lot sooner. ;)

Paul

mzarifkar
08-12-2006, 11:47 AM
I once found a guy in a big truck on my rear bumper, with a temper... I think he got pissed off when i pulled away with spirit from a traffic light.
so he was riding my bumper at about 40mph, honking, flashing highbeams, slowing down then accelerating up to my bumper (scary thing btw) so i slowed down to about 15mph, then did a kickdown and got ahead. I dialed 911 on the car phone (only number it dials) because it has hands free operation, then lead this guy straight to the nearest officer. I gave a statement and left. later i found out the guy was drunk!!
how freaky is that

SnakeyesTx
08-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Actually... this video being in Texas makes this possibly legitimate since we do have a Concealed Carry license. If I were being harassed like this, then found out there was a camera involved, I woulda posted it too just to show how stupid people can be with their overinflated ego's just to be put in their loud-mouthed place once they clearly lose their artifical advantage.

fclake
08-12-2006, 02:29 PM
This may be faked.
I'm with you man I think it was staged.

Alexlind123
08-12-2006, 02:42 PM

Thank goodness we don't allow concealed weapons. ;)

How do you think that would have turned out had the BMW driver not had a gun?

Airborne001
08-12-2006, 10:14 PM
It is still a good example of why an armed society can exist. What I said about the gun difusing the situation stands true, whether this was faked or not. We have states here in the U.S. where ANYONE can file a notice at the Sherrifs office that they are going to carry a firearm, and the can carry it EXPOSED anywhere they like. These states have some of the lowest gun crimes per capita of the entire country. In contrast Washington D.C. has had a ban on all firearms since 1976, and they have been murder capital of the country 18 years out of the 30 since the ban.

SharkmanBMW
08-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Let's be realistic.... this is totally fake.

If it were real, the "redneck hillbillies" would not have had a silver aluminum baseball bat, they would have had shotguns!:D

ThoreauHD
08-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Are those Canadian rednecks? That ****ing Rocks!

misfortune
08-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Canadian rednecks in texas? Its a great video, but I bet it was faked. I enjoyed watching it either way.

hatched91
08-13-2006, 03:39 AM
that's definitally an interesting video, i thought the guy was giong to waste them in his bimmer drifting or something...never expected a gun...serves those hicks right

Michael999
08-13-2006, 05:05 AM
im glad i live in australia :P

... more to the point, Adelaide :D

Ross
08-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Justice.

ryan roopnarine
08-14-2006, 11:46 AM
faaaake

i was wondering why anybody (other than an actor) needing a gun in a defensive situation would have to fight the urge to turn it sideways, as you can see him canting the thing to the side, and then correcting. besides, why would somebody that can afford an z-car keep an old stage coach-robbin S&W model 10 in their car? maybe that's the giveaway that the video is real, as i was focusing in in an attempt to determine what kind of gun he had, and would have never expected something like that.

ps...i guess it could be a magnum, i don't know. just that the thing looks kinda old.

Ross
08-14-2006, 03:50 PM
The two crackers in the truck were pussies. Crew cut and his girl could have beat them up.

Ross
08-14-2006, 03:54 PM
They did use "eh".

RichO
08-14-2006, 04:10 PM
It's has to be fake,
1. no true redneck would be driving a toyota pickup
2. the truck does not have a 6" lift kit with "mudders" :D

I should know, where i live in Indiana I'm surrounded by rednecks.

It's intersting to read all the different views on gun ownership from across the globe.

kyleN20
08-14-2006, 04:25 PM
had it been real, or had it been me, i would have just took off, c ya toyota truck, and what kind of redneck drives a toyota anyways?