PDA

View Full Version : $@#!*& Kids

GoldenOne
08-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Man, I need to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to Wal-mart last night to pick up a some goodies for the car (soap, wax, applicator pads, etc) and walked out to my car only to find 2 screws in all of my tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F'n PUNK @$$ kids!!

WTF is the point of having those stupid rent a cops trolling around the golf cart................They were smart about it too as they put them all near the sidewall where it is not repairable *$*(W#(*$(*@*&@&*!&! What makes matters worse is that they were all near brand new tires.....i want to strangle somebody....now

thanks! i feel a little better

Qube
08-11-2006, 09:22 AM
ALL of your tires? Son of a b*tch. Now what gave your car such attention? I feel lucky that I just lost one stem cap at Walmart.

Alexlind123
08-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Thats why i dont shop at walmart. "Everyday low prices attract unwanted clientele"

632 Regal
08-11-2006, 09:33 AM
insurance? file a claim against walmart? police report?

brosher
08-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Walmart ussually has surveillance in the pking lots. You might be able to catch them if they got in a car and drove off from the plate #.

JD525IA
08-11-2006, 10:04 AM
The fact that they hit the sidewalls was just likely a matter of convience. That fact that they put two holes in each one is what make it interesting. Tire shops never repair sidewalls. They especially never repair more than one hole in each tire. I would suspect that the little shits work at a nearby tire shop (any Discount Tire, Firestone, etc, nearby?), and are hard up for some sales.

Did you notify Walmart and call the police?

Good luck and I hope you catch them!

JD

granit_silber
08-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Man, I need to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to Wal-mart last night to pick up a some goodies for the car (soap, wax, applicator pads, etc) and walked out to my car only to find 2 screws in all of my tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F'n PUNK @$$ kids!!

WTF is the point of having those stupid rent a cops trolling around the golf cart................They were smart about it too as they put them all near the sidewall where it is not repairable *$*(W#(*$(*@*&@&*!&! What makes matters worse is that they were all near brand new tires.....i want to strangle somebody....now

thanks! i feel a little better

File a Police Report. Tire slashing is actually a huge deal! File the report get the cops to get the camera tapes and see if they can be caught. I don't know where you are, but growing in Florida I remember they changed the penatly for slashing tires to be the equivalent of felony.
-ashley

Qube
08-11-2006, 10:15 AM
"Tire slashing is actually a huge deal!"

Other than grieveace to the owner, how so?

saconnect
08-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Bad bad news...Your comprehensive policy should cover the tires less the deductable. File the police report ASAP because your claims adjuster will probibly want to see this too. If it's like here though, the police won't have time to worry with this. Their too worried about the revenue generating offenders like people who make U-turns, etc.

Look at it this way though...at least you were at Wall Mart, they should be able to provide you with some quality tires at a great price so that you can drive home. :D

GoldenOne
08-11-2006, 10:49 AM
I did file a police report, and I did ask the police to request the surveillance tapes and I will file a claim today during lunch but im worried that my premiums will rise...would they?

Walmart did offer me a $200 gift card for new tires and apologized that security didnt do a better job.

ALL of your tires? Son of a b*tch. Now what gave your car such attention?

probably becaused i parked back enough were there was atleast two spots open on either side of me...not too far back as there was still overhead lights.......
Edit: and the only walmart near me isnt in the best of neighborhoods

wjbell
08-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Edit: and the only walmart near me isnt in the best of neighborhoods

Sorry to hear that... but this is exactly why I don't take my car to places like that.

Qube
08-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Walmart did offer me a $200 gift card for new tires and apologized that security didnt do a better job.

Hmmmmmm... do they have Toyo R1s? :) I could use a better set of tires...

Funny that. I'm going to WalMart in about 10 minutes. Wish me luck!

Alexlind123
08-11-2006, 11:03 AM

Im thinking the same thing. Generally things are only felonies when they directly hurt or have the potential to hurt another person. I dont see how tire slashing could hurt anyone (except the damn kids when they get caught).

BTW, do you have any enemies? This doesnt really seem like random vandalism.

P.S. The best of luck with hunting down and maiming those brats.

mzarifkar
08-11-2006, 11:21 AM
nail their sex organs to the wall and send a pic (oh my did i say that?)

liquidtiger720
08-11-2006, 11:43 AM
I'm glad I dont have a walmart near me.

nixter
08-11-2006, 11:49 AM
What's "walmart"?

e39dream
08-11-2006, 11:52 AM
get your car towed asap if you havent already! they were likely trying to immobilize your vehicle for later theft/vandalism!

Alexlind123
08-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Has anyone seen the south park episode where wal mart takes over the town?

Alexlind123
08-11-2006, 12:13 PM
get your car towed asap if you havent already! they were likely trying to immobilize your vehicle for later theft/vandalism!

Smart thinking.

GoldenOne
08-11-2006, 01:03 PM

yeah thats what the cop said so I had my buddy throw my stock wheels in his truck and we changed them out in the parking lot.

No, the walmart doesnt have toyo r1's in stock lol

Wal-mart aka wally world is a store of almost everything (supercenter version) for usually cheap because my asian brethren usually are the ones that do the cheap labor

VentoGT
08-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Wal Mart has tons of parking lot surveillance--as stated earlier, get the tapes and find out who the douchers were that did this...yet another reason to not go to Wal Mart...

granit_silber
08-11-2006, 01:51 PM

The cost of the tires elevates the value to that of felony larceny. At least with higher priced performance tires that came in vogue is Florida when I was growing up.

-ashley

Gearhead
08-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Kevin, that absolutely sucks. About 3 weeks ago I stopped in at the Discount Auto Parts just up the street from there and came out to find beer and broken glass all over my car. Turns out someone chucked a beer bottle at my car leaving two sizable dents on top by the windshield. Been going back and forth with the Sanford Police, but they can't do anything as the only witness won't return the investigator's calls/letters, and even if he did, I was informed that District Attorney probably wouldn't take the case because they couldn't prove "criminal intent." So I'm screwed too.

Sorry Buddy... we need to get the hell out of this area!

John

califblue
08-11-2006, 02:28 PM
That Sucks:(

almost as BAD as been Keyed

LANCE: Still got your Malibu?
VINCENT: You know what some ****er did to it the other day?
LANCE What?
VINCENT ****in' keyed it.
LANCE Oh man, that's ****ed up.
VINCENT Tell me about it. I had the goddamn thing in storage three years. It's out five ****in' days -- five days, and some dickless piece of **** ****s with it.
LANCE They should be ****in' killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
VINCENT I just wish I caught 'em doin' it, ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been worth his doin' it, if I coulda just caught 'em, you know what I mean?
LANCE It's chicken ****. You don't **** another man's vehicle.

that is one reason I always buy the road hazard warranty when I buy my tires...it would been an inconvenience instead of an expense & headache

Qube
08-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Well. Back from WalMart and I don't seem to be missing any pieces of the car.

On that note, Road Hazard covers wilfull damage by third party? Hello, adjuster? Yeah. I have two nails in each of the tires. Yeah. Two. All four. Yeah, eight in total. *click*

pundit
08-11-2006, 06:45 PM
What's "walmart"?
The place you take your Bimmer when you want some **** to **** it over. ;)

ska-texas
08-11-2006, 07:53 PM
Sorry to hear about what those little F#^%ers did to your ride. I don't know what your claim history is but a COMP. claim should not raise your rates. Most major carriers want to keep your business in this soft insurance market.

GoldenOne
08-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Kevin, that absolutely sucks. About 3 weeks ago I stopped in at the Discount Auto Parts just up the street from there and came out to find beer and broken glass all over my car. Turns out someone chucked a beer bottle at my car leaving two sizable dents on top by the windshield. Been going back and forth with the Sanford Police, but they can't do anything as the only witness won't return the investigator's calls/letters, and even if he did, I was informed that District Attorney probably wouldn't take the case because they couldn't prove "criminal intent." So I'm screwed too.

Sorry Buddy... we need to get the hell out of this area!

John

havent seen you post for awhile John, but yeah i'd rather the walmart be moved else where lol...

NY535iManual
08-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Should take this seriously. If those little shits had only put one screw part way into a tire, and you hadn't noticed, gotten on a highway and put load into the sidewall, you could have had a "tire failure" and ended up in a very bad place...