PDA

View Full Version : Got the wheels on :)

Exnilo
08-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Finally after lots of looking and searching I found a killer deal and a great set of wheels! Here is my newly shod 92 525i with 17" 1000 Miglias. Bought 5 wheels with 90% new kuhmo ties for 650 bux canadian from a euro car dealer in town. On my way out he asked if i wanted to sell him my old stock rims so in the end i spend 450 dollars! Basically its stock with 148k on it now.

GoldenOne
08-05-2006, 04:48 PM
looks good....but of course it will be better once its dropped a bit..

632 Regal
08-05-2006, 06:52 PM
hahahaha
looks good....but of course it will be better once its dropped a bit..

KenB
08-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Looks great and you got a great deal! Congratulations

I am going to stick my neck out here and say that it looks great as is.

I don't subscribe to the theory that it doesn't look good or cool or whatever unless it's dropped, slammed, lowered, or squating to pinch one...*

*Disclaimer: Now, this is only my opinion and I may be in the minority around here, if YOU think it would look better lowered and have the money burning a hole in your pocket, by all means...it's your car. I'm partial to 5 spoke wheels, others hate them; and so it goes...

:p

Qube
08-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Looks great and you got a great deal! Congratulations

I am going to stick my neck out here and say that it looks great as is.

I don't subscribe to the theory that it doesn't look good or cool or whatever unless it's dropped, slammed, lowered, or squating to pinch one...*

*Disclaimer: Now, this is only my opinion and I may be in the minority around here, if YOU think it would look better lowered and have the money burning a hole in your pocket, by all means...it's your car. I'm partial to 5 spoke wheels, others hate them; and so it goes...

:p

Well, the first pic makes it look like a truck (ride height). The second one is better looking.

ericcamaro
08-05-2006, 11:41 PM
be careful with those rims, your gonna bend em eventually its just a matter of time. avoid pot holes like the plague.

swenpro
08-05-2006, 11:41 PM
ahhh... I would rather encourage the "virtual" drop: paint the lowers to match :D

Exnilo
08-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the comments :) personally I thought about lowering it but am really happy with the current look. Unfortunately the pics i snapped dont really give the best sense of the depth of them and the perspective. Ill snap some more i think :)