PDA

View Full Version : Interior/exterior color options

blee
08-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Is there a source for all of the possible E34 exterior and interior colors offered through the years in the USA?

If not, maybe someone can answer this: Was there more than one "tan" interior leather option between '88 - '95?

Russell
08-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Think there was at least two possibly three "tan" colors during the e34 production. In the last years, tteh tan color was a bit darker and entitled "parchment" almost tan/gray/mauve in color.

RealOEM might be helpful if you search interior colors by different years.

kjtar
02-17-2007, 04:51 AM
Which leads me to wonder, what were the factory colors for the E34 (particularly the 530i) or is there any place to check? I would think paintscratch.com but maybe there's another place? What is the OEM paint used by BMW? Glasurit?
Thanks,
Tom in Tulsa

John B.
02-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Which leads me to wonder, what were the factory colors for the E34 (particularly the 530i) or is there any place to check? I would think paintscratch.com but maybe there's another place? What is the OEM paint used by BMW? Glasurit?
Thanks,
Tom in Tulsa

Although they may have changed suppliers in recent years BMW always used Glasurit paints for both the cars and motorcycles through the mid 90s. Any autobody/paint shop should have books showing all the colors offered by model.

John B.
02-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Think there was at least two possibly three "tan" colors during the e34 production. In the last years, tteh tan color was a bit darker and entitled "parchment" almost tan/gray/mauve in color.

RealOEM might be helpful if you search interior colors by different years.

Our 95 Touring has the Parchment interior & beige just about nails the color description.

BuckNaked
02-17-2007, 05:42 PM
I was shopping for a cupholder and other accessories and noticed references to 'Natural'.
I'm not sure what color that would be. Since 'Parchment' and 'Tan' were also listed I assumed it was another shade of beige.

Denton
02-17-2007, 05:52 PM
It's officially "Pergament" = Parchment.

The tan was different in the early E34 years.

"Natur" is an older BMW interior color, also tan.