PDA

View Full Version : OT - Fantasy Football

DaCan23
07-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Is anyone interested in Fantasy Football? My league needs a 10th.

Here are some details. PM me if you want in.

Draft Date is most likely Tuesday September 5th Online at 8PM

I made some minor scoring changes, let me know if there is anything I should address. (Unless its one of Justins stupid ideas)

Remember the stupid roster restrictions are gone.

I have improved the claims system, it's blind bidding like last year awarded on Thursday night, but on Friday its open to add/drop anyone you want for a 2 point cap per transaction. This helps just in case you did not get the bids you wanted or whateva.

Our league is 10 Teams divided into 5 Team divisions.

Season is 13 weeks long w/ 2 games per team each week, so 26 games. 3 weeks of playoffs to determine Super Bowl champ

Awards - $300 to SB champ, $150 to SB loser

Division Winners Split the Transaction $ Pool

Cost $50 per team ($45 to prize pool, $5 site fee) - Justin, Jay, Billy, Roger, Paul, Big Dog, & I have prepaid the $5 Site Fee for this year and next.
Plus $10 of prepaid transactions

Draft 16 players in a snake round format, NO POSITION RESTRICTIONS

Rosters 16 Players 2 IR Spots, NO ROSTER RESTRICTIONS

Starting Lineup

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR/TE
1 K
1 D
1 WC - WILDCARD - CAN BE QB or RB or WR or TE or K or D

IR Rules - To move a player to the IR and pickup a replacement the player must be listed "Out" or "Doubtful" on Fanball or ESPN or NFL. Once his status changes to "Questionable" or "Probable" or he's not on the IR list anymore than you must immediately move the player from the IR spot and drop someone.

Transactions & Claims

Add/Drops are done on a blind bidding system, each week you enter your bids and players are awarded based on highest bidder. Bids on a minimum of 1 can be entered Tuesday starting at noon until Thursday at 11:59pm. Bidding system awards players at midnight on Thursday. On Friday you can add/drop anyone you want until Friday at midnight, Friday add/drops cost 2 bid points each. You have 50 bidding points for the year. Each add/drop will cost you 50 cents per bid point, but a minimum of $1 per add/drop. Trades are free. Moves from or off IR are free.

Lineups need to be set 5 mins before the 1st game of the week, except when there are Thursday games because of transactions, players in starting lineup must be set 5 mins before their game.

Stats are compiled on yards, complettions, catches, rushes, TDs, kicking, sacks, ints, etc, etc.....

DaCan23
07-28-2006, 01:57 PM
Cant delete post, spot is filled.