PDA

View Full Version : People with the Sachs sport suspension

liquidtiger720
07-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Anybody have the rear struts set on the lower of the two settings?

I'm thinking about putting mine on the lower setting because the car looks toooooo raked imho.

So...any comments about tire wear, camber problems, etc would be greatly appreciated. :D

jbraswell
07-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Mine is on the lower setting, I have a good bit of neg. camber, but nothing excessive. Im running proxes4's (kinda soft) with no wear problems. I really wish mine was lower in the front. I'll get some pics if you want.

Incantation
07-26-2006, 12:01 AM
i had no idea there were two settings.. mine sits pretty low but that would be nice if it went lower

ditto to jbraswell about the front still sitting high. it's snug.. but it would be nice if it sat right on the rubber

Brandon J
07-26-2006, 02:16 PM
Mine is on the lower setting and I won't go to the higher one. I installed a pair of Dinan fixed camber plates to the front to balane the camber out. I can take every turn well and the increase spirited driving helps balance out the wear. I really don't get any bad increase wear using my Pilot Sports. They have lasted me more than 20k miles so far with thousands of miles still left on them.

fkong777
07-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Raked looks good.

nizmainiac
07-26-2006, 03:47 PM
20k on pilot sports is really good wear because they are really soft and don't normally last that long , i used to work for a michelin main dealer , ats in the uk and europe so i know what lasts and what doesn't