PDA

View Full Version : Smooookin'

Jehu
07-23-2006, 07:06 PM
Think these go with the green paint? I will probably shadow line the trim as well. I found black kidney rings so far.. I like these and since i have a year before my next inspection weather or not they're strictly legal here in New Hampshire won't be an issue till then though i tend to doubt there'll be an issue.

http://urlcut.com/1bysr

saj3n
07-23-2006, 07:10 PM
Think these go with the green paint? I will probably shadow line the trim as well. I found black kidney rings so far.. I like these and since i have a year before my next inspection weather or not they're strictly legal here in New Hampshire won't be an issue till then though i tend to doubt there'll be an issue.

http://urlcut.com/1bysr

I think they'll look nice on the green.

Macv
07-23-2006, 07:24 PM
I think they'll look good, but caution. This very set has been on ebay and has been reposted 3 or 4 times. I dont know why but I hope you dont get screwed over.

Jehu
07-23-2006, 07:36 PM
I think they'll look good, but caution. This very set has been on ebay and has been reposted 3 or 4 times. I don't know why but I hope you don't get screwed over.

i was thinking of emailing the seller to ask about that. I figured the buyer just backed out because the seller has a pretty decent amount of positive feedback.I've only seen them once before just ending a few days ago . I think he modified the description to say there are practically no scratches where before i thought it said there were none nor any cracks. I emailed him during that last auction to ask about cracks and his reply said there were none.I suppose they could have some scratches not visible in the pics and the buyers returned them or just never paid. There is another set with a buy it now price up around $350 I've seen too.

Gayle
07-23-2006, 07:38 PM
I think they would look very nice with green. Hope it works out for you.

Macv
07-23-2006, 07:47 PM
The other set youre talking about is from the same person I bought mine. I received mine along with the hella euro strip lights and the 3rd brake light inside, basically everything pictured. They were brand new when I received them.