PDA

View Full Version : NEED PARTS: for 1990 525i

ber55ber55
07-21-2006, 09:40 PM
1) 1 meter or so of vaccum line (i dont know the diamter, but it is pretty damn thin) runs from the fuel pressure reg. to the intake manifold

2)two water sprayer nozzles

3)throttle position sensor (not sure if really need, but if good price, will buy)

4)idle control valve (t-shaped - also not sure if i need)

5) level sensor for radiator

not important, but mint condition door panels or the fabric they are covered with...in black

thanks

632 Regal
07-21-2006, 10:07 PM
k dude...

get the part numbers from www.realoem.com and then call the fine folks at bmaparts.com and order it, their site is very limited but they are fully versed in BMW parts and ship quickly. remember to call and when you do mention a discoint code of bimmer info or something like that, either Patrick or Yivves will talk to you and they will understand what your talking about.

the long thin hoses might not have a part number so when you call mention vacume hose etc

thanks[/QUOTE]

ber55ber55
07-21-2006, 11:51 PM
my dad goes down there all the time...they help him out with the m3 parts...i just wanted to get them cheaper..used maybe

Espen
07-22-2006, 01:30 AM
I have mint black door panels, but i dont know where you live, and proberbly would the shipping get to expensive.

Eric Clark
07-22-2006, 05:36 AM
I really like these guys. http://ecartoys.com/ I have had a lot better luck with them. There is a 5% promotion code on another board and when you use that it gets processed by Dralu who has several BMWs. I talked with him when placing my last order and he was extreamly helpfull. I ordered at 5 on Monday and parts were in my hands Wednesday morning.