PDA

View Full Version : Haynes 3 & 5 series Repair Manual

F4Phantom
07-20-2006, 07:36 AM
I just got this. It's 7 meg, if anyone wants it I dont know how to give it. Perhaps I can FTP it into the back of someone's personal web page?? I had a quick look through, I doubt it's as good as the bently but still worth having.

sbihue
07-20-2006, 08:29 AM
I just got this. It's 7 meg, if anyone wants it I dont know how to give it. Perhaps I can FTP it into the back of someone's personal web page?? I had a quick look through, I doubt it's as good as the bently but still worth having.

Could you pl. upload it on megaupload, rapidshare or usendit

Thanks

F4Phantom
07-20-2006, 08:44 AM
Could you pl. upload it on megaupload, rapidshare or usendit

Thanks

is rapidshare.de the site? do they record any of my computers information?

sbihue
07-20-2006, 08:48 AM
is rapidshare.de the site? do they record any of my computers information?

yes thats the site You will need a email where they will email you the download/upload link.
If you upload, you can delete it any time

No nothing is recorded. You can be behind a firewall if you have any concerns.

F4Phantom
07-20-2006, 09:17 AM
I just uploaded it. I did not go through the email process and am not registered. Check it out I think they allow uploads but not downloads without registration.

(I just did a test download and it seemed ok)

OK scratch that, I just worked out what is going on.

Here is the link

http://rapidshare.de/files/26415426/car_haynes_bmw_3___5_series_service_and_repair_man ual.pdf.html

Someone check this cause I dont know if I am the only one who can access this, but it works fine for me.

632 Regal
07-20-2006, 09:20 AM
without registration you cant get the download link.

I just uploaded it. I did not go through the email process and am not registered. Check it out I think they allow uploads but not downloads without registration.

sbihue
07-20-2006, 09:25 AM
without registration you cant get the download link.

Yes you can.
Just click on the "FREE" link Wait 20-30 seconds and the download link comes up.

Just tried it annd it works fine.

BTW the link typically becomes inactive after a month on rapidshare

Thanks for the upload F4Phantom

HDhandyman
07-20-2006, 09:29 AM
no problems here!---Berlin Mirror worked like a champ.

"Living with your BMW", "Repairs and Overhaul", etc.

Thanks

Ausmpower
07-20-2006, 09:44 AM
I was getting over 65 Kb/s using the Zephyr mirror.......

Thanks!

shogun
07-20-2006, 10:07 AM
Question: if I click download, a window opens and says "please select your file first".
Tell the PC dummy what to do now, pls. Which file, if I browse then and when I select "all**files", it does not work.
Simple and easy to understand for the old man, pls

Qube
07-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Is this the full one with the electrical portion intact?

HDhandyman
07-20-2006, 11:08 AM
Question: if I click download, a window opens and says "please select your file first".
Tell the PC dummy what to do now, pls. Which file, if I browse then and when I select "all**files", it does not work.
Simple and easy to understand for the old man, pls

Shogun,

Click on the link

scroll down so that you see the list of pay services and free services,--click on the button that says "free"

you will be taken to a page with a countdown timer and have to wait 10-20 secs for your download ticket to prompt the next page

next page, select a mirror (Berlin or Zypher are both acceptable) with a check mark. Now the trick---you will see a small selection of jumbled letters next to the download button---fill in these three characters (chase sensitive), then press download.

you will then be given a choice to save or run, etc. etc.-you will know what to do from here.

jnmip
07-20-2006, 11:30 AM

OK scratch that, I just worked out what is going on.

Here is the link

http://rapidshare.de/files/26415426/car_haynes_bmw_3___5_series_service_and_repair_man ual.pdf.html

Someone check this cause I dont know if I am the only one who can access this, but it works fine for me.

Worked like a champ for me....Thanks

shogun
07-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Very nice instructions, I could do it, THANK YOU!

mamilapon
07-20-2006, 05:18 PM

The Haynes manuel is an utter and complete waste of time. Not worth the pages its writen on.. Honestly!