PDA

View Full Version : Portland, Burnside?!

CharlesAFerg
07-19-2006, 11:09 PM
Who was that, I know it was one of you... Come on, dark silver car, clear corners and some nice style 42(ish) wheels... Who was this...??
I saw you in gridlock on Burnside just going into Portland just where the hill starts, I was just about to leave through the hills... :p

trumpetr
07-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Wasnt me, but I know the area well. I was back in PDX a month ago...and got to drive up the burnside hill in my e34,(no traffic), heading to my sisters place off of Miller Rd. On the way back, I drove Skyline, to hwy 26- lots of fun. Lots of fun twisties up in the west hills.

Ive seen a couple of nicely maintained e34s around here (NW. Wash.), and im sure they have no idea about this forum. If I can see them again,,and get a chance to talk,,,I'll tell them.

CharlesAFerg
07-20-2006, 04:34 PM
omg yeah, it's great up there in the hills! It's nice because it's so close to everything but it seems so far!

Yeah, I have bimmer.info stickers on my car, but the angles in which i passed this guy in traffic and where the other cars were, I think he could only see a small portion, but we both gave each other the, "OMG RLY" stare.
Good times.
lol:p

trumpetr
07-20-2006, 06:10 PM
omg yeah, it's great up there in the hills! It's nice because it's so close to everything but it seems so far!

Yeah, I have bimmer.info stickers on my car, but the angles in which i passed this guy in traffic and where the other cars were, I think he could only see a small portion, but we both gave each other the, "OMG RLY" stare.
Good times.
lol:p

Yeah, Burnside is a fun hillclimb- other twisties as im sure you know,are out in Forrest Park. Lots of good roads out in the west hills.

Another good run, is to take,,i think 34,,out of NW portland,,,Nicolai st,,,,turns into 34 heading to Scapoose- take the turn up the hill, to the west hills,,,,,nice winding drive.

PM me,,many memories of awsome drives pre me having an e34.