PDA

View Full Version : Need the help of the best here please

1991 525i Novs
07-19-2006, 08:37 AM
Hey guys -

I just bought a pair of hella euro smilie lights off an M5. I have the full assemblies of the lights but they came with an auto leveling motor on them, and i have the city lights. I know I have to splice into my car which is a Us 91 525i with the 9005/9006 bulbs. Wondering if you guys could help me, with these questions please tell me if im right or wrong

1. I have to cut the connector of my car and splice into the new projectors

2. For the city lights on the new ones i can use the lights on the bumber trim to splice into since i have them disconnected

3. Is there something special I should watch out for or is this cut and dry.

4. Dont know if you ever heard of the lights with this headlight motor adjuster, how the hell do i hook that up or do i just ignore, but them how would i adjust the lights,

--im at work right now, pics will come later to help you get a better pic but here is a link to ones that are identical to mine on ebay mabye those pics will do the trick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-OEM-E34-E32-Euro-SMILEY-Ellipsoid-Headlights_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQihZ00 3QQitemZ130006075162QQrdZ1

Thanks in advance!!!

1991 525i Novs
07-19-2006, 03:38 PM
please help

632 Regal
07-19-2006, 05:19 PM
umm...

1. I have to cut the connector of my car and splice into the new projectors
okay

2. For the city lights on the new ones i can use the lights on the bumber trim to splice into since i have them disconnected sure

3. Is there something special I should watch out for or is this cut and dry. umm

4. Dont know if you ever heard of the lights with this headlight motor adjuster, how the hell do i hook that up or do i just ignore, but them how would i adjust the lights, euro lights

bump