PDA

View Full Version : OT: Rear window decal/measurements

saj3n
07-18-2006, 04:55 PM
I was wondering if anyone has by chance appllied a rear window decal, to the lower part of the window. I was thinking of running a text decal across the bottom middle, spanning about 26" across. Anyone know of a good site or a template that has been used for creating one?

GJPinAU
07-18-2006, 05:28 PM
I was wondering if anyone has by chance appllied a rear window decal, to the lower part of the window. I was thinking of running a text decal across the bottom middle, spanning about 26" across. Anyone know of a good site or a template that has been used for creating one?
Don't understand your question. But..
Jeff will probably be able to help you.

632 Regal
07-18-2006, 05:48 PM
I do them things, Look up big kris's profile, I made him one for the front of his ride.

Usually people put the decals on the top of the front and rear windows but you can stick them across your grill for uniqueness.

Hit me a PM if you want something special, I have like 2000 fonts to work with too.

Thanks Greg!

Nick.Hay
07-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Try and not obstruct the centre brake light tho!! I reckon it looks **** when someone sticks a graphic over the brake light, and you see it shining thru everytime they jump on the brakes!!

My .02c... Pull the globe from it (I don't think that brings up an error) if you have to put the sticker over it.

saj3n
07-18-2006, 07:21 PM
Try and not obstruct the centre brake light tho!! I reckon it looks **** when someone sticks a graphic over the brake light, and you see it shining thru everytime they jump on the brakes!!

My .02c... Pull the globe from it (I don't think that brings up an error) if you have to put the sticker over it.

Yea, it does bring up an error when it goes out, not sure if it will bring one up if bulb is removed. I may just have to go with the top of the window.

Alexlind123
07-18-2006, 07:32 PM
I think JonK has a sticker over his rear brake light, you might ask him how he likes it.