PDA

View Full Version : Car Care Product Giveaway

dternst
07-16-2006, 02:39 PM
I've been a bimmer.info member for 3 years and have recently been asked to be a moderator for one of the premier resources on the internet for unbiased deatiling information: Detailer's Club.

Detailer's Club was founded by two very good firned of mine, Brad and Bret, and went public on 7/13/06.

The board is sponsored by the following companies (in no specific order): Viking, Lake County Manufacturing, Detailer's Paradise, John Bull Garage, Zaino, and last but not least Mother's.

The goals of this site:

1. "Make DetailersClub the premier resource on the internet for unbiased detailing information."

2. "To elevate the hobby of auto detailing by focusing on the process instead of the product."

"A enthusiast forum for enthusiast built by enthusiast."

DetailersClub is pleased to announce, in association with Zaino Bros Show Car Polish Products (www.zainostore.com), our Total Protection Giveaway! Three lucky members will win a Total Protection show car kit courtesy of Zaino Bros. Each kit, which is an $85 retail value, consists of the following products:

- ZFX™ Flash Cure Accelerator Additive
- Z-2 PRO™ Show Car Polish for Clear Coated Car Finishes
- Z-5 PRO™ Show Car Polish for Swirl Marks and Fine Scratches
- Z-6™ Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray
- Z-7™ Show Car Wash
- Z-18™ ClayBar
- Zaino Metallic Silver Decal
- TWO Zaino Custom Polish Applicator

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/images/ZKIT-1.jpg

The contest is open to all DetailersClub members who have more 10 or more meaningful posts. Posts that consist soley of smiley faces, +1's, lol's, etc (you get the idea) will not be counted toward your 10 posts. . If you are not a registered user you may register here (http://www.detailersclub.com/forums/register.php) ** If you do not have more than 10 posts, you may enter by the contest deadline after you reach the minimum post requirement.**

- 2 of the Total Protection show car kits will be given away to qualified members who enter.

- 1 Total Protection show car kit will be given away to the member who generates the most referral registrations.

Read more about the contest at www.detailersclub.com.

I want to thank BimmerNut Ed and bimmer.info for allowing me to make this post regarding Detailer's Club and the Zaino Giveaway.