PDA

View Full Version : tick over probs

wappy
07-15-2006, 06:01 AM
help needed ive got a 525tds se on first start up its fine for about 10 seconds then starts to run lumpy surging or hunting but as soon as you put it in drive and start to exelerate it goes smooth its just on ticks over ifunny if any ideas out there please help been told its not the diesel pump

joshua43214
07-15-2006, 01:54 PM
help needed ive got a 525tds se on first start up its fine for about 10 seconds then starts to run lumpy surging or hunting but as soon as you put it in drive and start to exelerate it goes smooth its just on ticks over ifunny if any ideas out there please help been told its not the diesel pump

let me introduce you to the "period" and the "comma". These two wonderful items are used to separate written text into its separate components. The use of this is called "grammar" and it is nice to use if you are trying to convey important information in a manner that others can comprehend.

In other words, I havnt the foggiest idea what you are trying to say.

wappy
07-16-2006, 01:13 PM
diesel car runs **** on tick over ,but fine when you are driving hope you can understand this

joshua43214
07-16-2006, 05:23 PM
diesel car runs **** on tick over ,but fine when you are driving hope you can understand this

Cool thanks for the clarification.

I am suprised the car will start at all on ****, I suggest you try starting it on the proper fuel and see if you have any improvement.

Which hope are you driving? If you have the Bob Hope model, it will drive best on long open fairways, the Hope Davis model on the other hand will do best on twisty plots that seem to dead end for no good reason.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

wappy
07-20-2006, 03:15 PM
i think you missed a word out, no idea have you always the same gobbing people atleast i will try to help ******* kn** head