PDA

View Full Version : E34 chase vehicle

neil_004
07-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Just found this on Google vids.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6899856475611282151

fkong777
07-11-2006, 01:09 PM
I saw that before.. I'm amazed how rectless that police officer was.. hanging out on the window firing shot gun at high speed, jumping into a moving vehicle throwing out the driver..

Officer was lucky things went right.

CharlesAFerg
07-11-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm thinking South Africa or Australia...

The cars are right hand drive...

That was the most badass police move that I have ever seen.

I saw that before.. I'm amazed how rectless that police officer was.. hanging out on the window firing shot gun at high speed, jumping into a moving vehicle throwing out the driver..

Officer was lucky things went right.

Reckless* ;)

rob101
07-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Wingman is the dude driving the e34 :p

saj3n
07-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Wingman is the dude driving the e34 :p

Why'd the E34 veer off so violently after dude jumped out?

632 Regal
07-11-2006, 11:15 PM
he shoved off the drivers shoulder on launch.

Why'd the E34 veer off so violently after dude jumped out?

CharlesAFerg
07-11-2006, 11:33 PM
he shoved off the drivers shoulder on launch.

ROFL! @ "On launch"
:D
liftoff!

saj3n
07-12-2006, 12:10 AM
ROFL! @ "On launch"
:D
liftoff!

LOL!

Triton540i
07-12-2006, 01:41 AM
I'm bummed... the 5er got scratched. :(

genphreak
07-12-2006, 01:44 AM
I'm thinking South Africa or Australia... The cars are right hand drive... That was the most badass police move that I have ever seen. Reckless* ;)Yea, actually now I look at it it could be just down the street from me... LOL

Dude it isn't Oz. It's either fake or it's from the middle east. I doubt it's in SA but it could be... though there's a few people on here that might react like me to that suggestion! :D Nick

Nick.Hay
07-12-2006, 01:46 AM
...or Australia...

Australia??

Man, we NEED police like that!!

Our cops seem all too happy to fine drivers for minor offences, while houses get violently burgled, cars get stolen and torched by 12-13 year olds, and kids get bashed on the street.

We need some police that'll open the proverbial 'whoop-ass' can!!

CharlesAFerg
07-12-2006, 03:55 AM
We need some police that'll open the proverbial 'whoop-ass' can!!

lol!

While we're on topic, where can you buy a police siren/speaker system? and if you wanted to change the sound it makes, or have a switch for each (1 for US and 1 for Euro sirens) would that be possible? I don't know where to look for siren info... I wanna do that to my car lol!

genphreak
07-12-2006, 04:44 AM
lol! While we're on topic, where can you buy a police siren/speaker system? I wanna do that to my car lol! It is is a pretty serious offence in the eyes of the law as it can lead to nasty mishaps and anger, as opposed to necessarily just hilarity.

But in order to aid and abet a just and fine crime; herewith most of what you need to know (http://web.mit.edu/zacka/www/midas.html)- check the 'car' link on the left hand side ;) It's even e34 oriented, just to keep things on-topic ;)

CharlesAFerg
07-12-2006, 05:05 AM
It is is a pretty serious offence in the eyes of the law as it can lead to nasty mishaps and anger, as opposed to necessarily just hilarity.

But in order to aid and abet a just and fine crime; herewith most of what you need to know (http://web.mit.edu/zacka/www/midas.html)- check the 'car' link on the left hand side ;) It's even e34 oriented, just to keep things on-topic ;)

LOL! I posted this 2 days ago
Wierd, thanks though, awesome. I think I could do a better job on making it more discreet and clean in the interior though...

Is it really an offense to have this ON the car, I'm not planning on using it on the road, only while stopped on private property when nobody is around for kicks