PDA

View Full Version : EAT chip

Priit
07-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Hey,

whats going on with Mark D'Sylva? I ordered chip from him a month ago, but my car didnt start, he promised to send me new one but havent heard of him ever since. I have tried to email, skype, phone but nothing. Dont know really what to do anymore.:(

Qsilver7
07-11-2006, 12:19 PM
have you clicked on the search link above and searched for posts by MarkD (Mark D'Sylva's forum name)...I just did and he posted a reply over on the 3 series board this morning around 6:45am.

You can also use this board and his tag (name) and send a PM (personal message). ;)

Did you send the non-working chip back to him...I would think there would need to be an exchange of the non-working chip for new one if there was a problem. (just asking cause I don't know any of the details of your transaction with Mark).

Espen
07-11-2006, 05:01 PM
I bought my EAT from him, no problem, he sent it fast (took 4 days and i live on the other side of the world), good communication. Cant complain at all. Dont worry, im sure he has an perfectly good explanation.

ThoreauHD
07-11-2006, 07:26 PM
If you are in the US, Mark has a proxy that sends chips for him. I forgot his name, but I've spoken with him before and he will call you back within a few hours typically. You haven't filled out your profile, so I'm not sure. If you are in Canada, Mark would be the direct contact.

632 Regal
07-11-2006, 08:12 PM
what kind of car, where you at? fill out your profile man, read the one and only sticky on this forum.
Hey,

whats going on with Mark D'Sylva? I ordered chip from him a month ago, but my car didnt start, he promised to send me new one but havent heard of him ever since. I have tried to email, skype, phone but nothing. Dont know really what to do anymore.:(

MarkD
07-14-2006, 10:13 AM
Hey,

Hello Priit,

I did repond to one email from you but just saw there were two that I didn't respond to, they got lost in the inbox along with all the other email. I had thought I had responded. It turns out that both EWS chips that were sent out on the same day didn't work. I was hesitant to send another until I found out what the reason for this was, plus the shipper was away for 10 days. Today I received the other chip that didn't work and it appears that it was incorrectly programmed. This may be because I have an alternate shipper since the person I usually use was quite busy.

A new chip is going out to you now. I had thought it was sent earlier this week but just found out he didn't ship as he was waiting for me to determine what may have gone wrong.

Mark