PDA

View Full Version : OT: picked up Pulse dvd today!

GJPinAU
07-10-2006, 01:07 AM
I've waited 10 years for this to be released and finally its here.
It has 2 surround features: 1 is good, the second is better!
Only in 4:3, but I can live with that.

My brother-in-law was only 10 rows from the front at this concert (I hate him). :p

Sorry young'uns, nothing today can compare to a classic band like Pink Floyd.

Jehu
07-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Did Cream Play in Oz? I saw them last October 25th in NYC. I hear they're going to do some semblence of a tour in the future.I'd go again. I saw Pink Floyd play at Live 8.Have the SatRad broadcast on file. It was preeety good i thought. I also thought , as i did with Cream they shouldn't think they need to hold back for any reason. I felt EC could have hit the strings a bit harder, bent them a bit furthur on a few tunes. Like in We're Going Wrong, there were moments where i was waiting for my mind to blow thru the rafters and it was not weak by any means i just could have taken more.. still i mean ,Cream ,Wow! Go see them if you can.

genphreak
07-10-2006, 02:40 AM
May the Moon be with you Greg!

Jealous I am and it is not the way of the Floyd.

I still have my Digital remastered LP of Dark Side of the Moon- plus Animals and Wish You Were Here, in fact these masterpieces are the only thing that make me hang on to two boxes of records from my past... well that and the fact that my taste has always been so good that it would be below anyone's civic duty to consign these works to life in the hands of another... :) Nick

Gayle
07-10-2006, 07:45 AM
Be still my heart:D

bigmuthatrucker
07-10-2006, 07:56 AM
it aint pink floyd without Roger Waters.. I prefer to see him play when he tours.. Gilmour is good but Waters is the man!!!

Morgenster
07-10-2006, 08:04 AM
and I have the delicate sound of thunder double album with me in my car.

;)