PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Wheel Repair Shop Needed

saj3n
07-09-2006, 10:34 PM
After an already stressed out night of work, I finish parking my car, but not sure if I am close enough to the curb. I reverse, turn the wheel slightly to get closer.. SSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAA AAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

The most horrible scraping sound! So yea, I need a wheel repair shop in Philly. Or around these parts... anyone with ideas or info?

Alan_525i
07-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA does an awesome job. You'll have to be on your spare for about a week.

Evan
07-11-2006, 07:19 PM
let me know how your repair goes... I curbes two M-Parallel replicas.. the day after I put them on!!!!!!! hahahahaha it makes me sick

saj3n
07-11-2006, 07:42 PM
let me know how your repair goes... I curbes two M-Parallel replicas.. the day after I put them on!!!!!!! hahahahaha it makes me sick

Grrr! I know! I hate it! I had the most horrible gut feeling the rest the night! Total mood killer. I'll keep you updated though. Planning on checking out the collision center mentioned above.

Evan
07-11-2006, 07:50 PM
my best friend mocks me for putting $10K in a 180K mile car.. what the hell does he know