PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo, I ordered Marks chip yesterday!

Keith
03-31-2004, 05:12 PM
I "finally" ordered the E.A.T. Chip yesterday and now I can't wait for it to get here, the only problem is that by the time it gets here, gas will be $3.00 a gallon! :(

Yea Yea, I know you Europeans think that's nothing, but this is getting out of control!

I'll give "my" report when it gets installed.

Keith-'95 540ia

MarkD
03-31-2004, 06:19 PM
I "finally" ordered the E.A.T. Chip yesterday and now I can't wait for it to get here, the only problem is that by the time it gets here, gas will be $3.00 a gallon! :(

Yea Yea, I know you Europeans think that's nothing, but this is getting out of control!

I'll give "my" report when it gets installed.

Keith-'95 540ia

Hi Keith,

I mailed your chip about an hour ago, and if it doesn't get stuck in some black hole, you should see it late next week. In the last two months at least 8 chips have vanished in transit. Right now I have 3 chips that have not arrived at their USA destination after 15 days!

Please email when it arrives.

Mark

Keith
03-31-2004, 06:40 PM
Hi Keith,

I mailed your chip about an hour ago, and if it doesn't get stuck in some black hole, you should see it late next week. In the last two months at least 8 chips have vanished in transit. Right now I have 3 chips that have not arrived at their USA destination after 15 days!

Please email when it arrives.

Mark
Oh damn, that would be my luck, disappearing in the black hole!
I "will" let you know when it gets here.
Do you use priority mail, UPS?????????
I was talking to a guy on the phone when you emailed me and he has a '91 M5 that would love to have your chip in, but he had a new cam put in and was wondering if he could still put your chip in it?

Let me know about the M5 chip.

Thanks again, Keith (praying that my chip gets here)

Jeff N.
03-31-2004, 06:57 PM
Think US Customs is sitting on them? With all the wack security these days, I wouldn't be surprised to find shipping stuff like that takes extra time.

Jeff