PDA

View Full Version : E34 bottlecaps for sale

Andryuha
06-29-2006, 12:35 PM
I have 4 bottlecap wheels for sale from my E34. 3 are in pretty good condition and one has some significant curb rash (bottom left). Car drove fine with these wheels and tires did not lose any air. These will make some good winter wheels. I'm not sure how much they are worth, so make an offer. I'd rather sell these locally, because I have never shipped wheels before.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/Andryuha/100_0007.jpg

If there is any interest, I will take pics of every wheel separately so you can judge the condition yourself before making any decisions.

wingman
06-30-2006, 12:07 AM
aaahhhh the bottle caps. I saw some on ebay recently that received no bids at AU$50 if that is any indication of the value. Rob101 aksed me for mine for his E28 when I get my new wheels but I don't think he'd pay to have them shipped. You might have a hard time shifting them. Have you put them in the classifieds section as well?

HIe34
06-30-2006, 05:45 PM
And are you looking to sell all at once or individually.

I have 4 bottlecap wheels for sale from my E34. 3 are in pretty good condition and one has some significant curb rash (bottom left). Car drove fine with these wheels and tires did not lose any air. These will make some good winter wheels. I'm not sure how much they are worth, so make an offer. I'd rather sell these locally, because I have never shipped wheels before.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/Andryuha/100_0007.jpg

If there is any interest, I will take pics of every wheel separately so you can judge the condition yourself before making any decisions.

Chowchilla Skunkwerks
06-30-2006, 09:15 PM
you want to sell "locally"..

So where IS locally?????????????

JohnC
07-01-2006, 03:05 AM
yea, where are you at? i sold mine to my neighbor when i got my tstars but now the e34 is my sisters going to school car and she has no respect for anyones property so i want the tstars off before school starts back up.

Andryuha
07-03-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm in cleveland, ohio. I would like to sell these as a set, but if I'm unable to sell them - I'll sell them separately

Kalevera
07-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Call me, I have a customer who will buy these (or at least the ones that aren't curb rashed).

best, whit