PDA

View Full Version : Can't see pics in some posts. Setup?

Gene in NC
06-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Can't see pics in some posts. Setup? Something wrong with my profile or something else on the site, or is it my PC? Running Windows ME.

Alexlind123
06-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Windows ME is a curse upon humanity.

DaveVoorhis
06-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Running Windows ME.

Worst. Operating System. Ever.

Upgrade to XP or Linux, then try again. Might not fix this problem, but it will eliminate the inherent flakiness of ME as a possible cause.

Gene in NC
06-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Thanks for tips on op sys. Prob is that is that ME is OK with pics on other sites.

632 Regal
06-27-2006, 05:15 PM
hey Gene, i have the same problem here at my home machine (XP Machine), sometimes I cant see the pics, Jons car dont cause seizures and Winfreds sig dont have the dude in his sig with crabs. My kids pc is right next to this, exactly the same setup, software etc, all settings the exact same but his pc can see all that stuff and mine cant...dont lose sleep about it.

ps ME isn't bad but once you drop a good copy of XP pro from some torent site you will like it better after you spend your mandatory 2 weeks getting it to work like you want it.

Thanks for tips on op sys. Prob is that is that ME is OK with pics on other sites.

TheEndIsNear
06-27-2006, 11:04 PM
Jeff a torrent user, wow I'm susprised... The guy that started the whole torrent source used to live down the street from me.

P.S. If you need software let me know...

632 Regal
06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
did I say torent I meant uh...welll ... weather software that I purchased from circus city.... I mean im afraid of the mvva or whatever it is.